gonzalesna

Last Weekend's Marine Corps Ball Pics

your fellow marines are going to give you shit about having yuor lady friend carry you to the ball.

My date carried my buddy and I was carried by his date.;) This was after the ball... and a lotta booze.:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

your fellow marines are going to give you shit about having yuor lady friend carry you to the ball.

My date carried my buddy and I was carried by his date.;) This was after the ball... and a lotta booze.:D

A Ball and a lot of booze? sounds more like a lonely night.
I have no idea what goes on at the marines ball but it looks like it might be fun.
My photos

My Videos

Lemme guess, Jack played a part?

Oh the uniform. :P

That night? Ya... Jack was definately involved in that one... that was the only night though.:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

A Ball and a lot of booze? sounds more like a lonely night.
I have no idea what goes on at the marines ball but it looks like it might be fun.

We had a blast... drank a LOT. People kept buying us more booze even though we were ready to leave. We'd finish our drinks and start getting up and the waitress would walk over with more drinks.:D

Like the one with the Bellagio behind it best.
Looks classy.
Looks like you enjoyed yourself.

I always enjoy myself:$:D

I don't think we went into the Bellagio. (Key word there is think because I'm having a hard time remembering.:)) Definately had a blast. Too bad it'll be my last one in Vegas, at least for a while. The good news is that that means I'm moving to Florida in mid January.B|

That night? Ya... Jack was definately involved in that one... that was the only night though.:)

Wow. Jack was a one-night wonder. Who knew.

On a side note, would it kill you to change your avatar? It's giving me nightmares! :D:D:D
Why don't you just go to the police station in a red clown suit and let everybody know what we're doing here?

I have a phobia for moobs. Thanks, youknowwhoyouare.

Wow. Jack was a one-night wonder. Who knew.

On a side note, would it kill you to change your avatar? It's giving me nightmares! :D:D:D

Nightmares, eh? I'm not changing it as long as it's working.>:(:P

You're lucky you have uniform photos to redeem yourself. :)

There is something nice about uniforms.... B|

The colors or the shiny things that entertain the ADHD folks for hours?:P

The colors or the shiny things that entertain the ADHD folks for hours?:P

Yeah... we'll go with that. :$:$B|

Which one are you talki... OOOO!!!! LOOK!!! SOMETHING SHINY!!!!

I definitely agree with that! :) prrrrrrr :$
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I definitely agree with that! :) prrrrrrr :$

Note to self: Wear uniform from now on as jumpsuit.:D