CSpenceFLY

I need some fucking entertainment

You don't get any help from me. I'm stuck at the in-laws too, with a quarter-sized ulcer on my fucking tongue, sore neck and a head ache. At least I have some Lidocaine gel to numb the damn thing. Only problem is, I actually sound like I'm deaf with a numb tongue! :D:D:D

So what bizarre Thanksgiving rituals caused that???:o

Sitting at home, watching quality entertainment like A Christmas Story and then

there was a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the triple-dog-dare to put his tongue on the flagpole.

But... hey, at least he didn't post the pink bunny costume or put his eye out. B|

You don't get any help from me. I'm stuck at the in-laws too, with a quarter-sized ulcer on my fucking tongue, sore neck and a head ache. At least I have some Lidocaine gel to numb the damn thing. Only problem is, I actually sound like I'm deaf with a numb tongue! :D:D:D

So what bizarre Thanksgiving rituals caused that???:o

It actually started Monday before with the one big sore on the tongue. Now, the outer layer of the tongue in that spot is completely gone, and I have a dozen other smaller holes elsewhere in my damn mouth. Finally went to a walk-in clinic today, and was diagnosed with Thrush, whatever the fuck that is, kbordson? Any help there?

If I didn't know better, I'd have thought I had a goddamn bird nesting in there!!! I've already lost 5 lbs cuz eating is a real fucking pain. All I get are these big ass tablets to suck on, 5 times a day for 2 weeks. Oh fucking joy... [Pirate]

Note to self: next time a trip to inlaws is planned, I'm staying the fuck home! [Laugh]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

[Finally went to a walk-in clinic today, and was diagnosed with Thrush, whatever the fuck that is, kbordson?

Ugh!:o Googling turns up plenty of hits indicating a Candida fungus infection, usually caused by compromised immune system. Sounds horrid! My sympathies.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It actually started Monday before with the one big sore on the tongue. Now, the outer layer of the tongue in that spot is completely gone, and I have a dozen other smaller holes elsewhere in my damn mouth. Finally went to a walk-in clinic today, and was diagnosed with Thrush, whatever the fuck that is, kbordson? Any help there?

If I didn't know better, I'd have thought I had a goddamn bird nesting in there!!! I've already lost 5 lbs cuz eating is a real fucking pain. All I get are these big ass tablets to suck on, 5 times a day for 2 weeks. Oh fucking joy... [Pirate]

Note to self: next time a trip to inlaws is planned, I'm staying the fuck home! [Laugh]

How the hell did you get trush at the in-laws?

Typically it is a reflection of the immune system (HIV, diabetes ect), but can occur in healthy individuals. Candidia is actually a natural yeast in some individuals but when it overpopulates, then it causes trouble.

I'm surprised they didn't give you any Nystatin swish and swallow. That would make it feel better quicker (but it might not actually taste good)

Typically it is a reflection of the immune system (HIV, diabetes ect), but can occur in healthy individuals. Candidia is actually a natural yeast in some individuals but when it overpopulates, then it causes trouble.

I'm surprised they didn't give you any Nystatin swish and swallow. That would make it feel better quicker (but it might not actually taste good)

I'm sure the festuring yeast ulcers taste great :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Billy Vagina Face :ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

How the hell did you get trush at the in-laws?

it actually started a few days before the trip there, or a day after I was at The Farm. Hmmm.... maybe it was something in Psychobob's psycho punch! :D

some people think stress can throw the immune system out of whack, because I'm clean of any of those diseases. And yes, I've been tested.

I would have liked to have been given something to ease the stinging pain of those open sores down in the bottom of my mouth between the gums and lips, but I did have a little bit of 11 year old Lidocaine gel from an old prescription that helped, for 5 minutes at a time.... :D Anbesol was a joke though. I'm getting better, but not 100% yet. Still weak and have 8 to 10 lbs to re-gain after all those days I couldn't eat through the pain. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Billy Vagina Face :ph34r::ph34r:

You mousy cunt! :P

Nice language. Real nice.

You liked that?

OMFG how could you possibly fucking like the word Cunt?
That's just Fucking ridiculous.

What a fucking fucked up fucking world we live in.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun