bigway

Poker Tournament with the stars

So this tourney kicks off tomorrow.
Today i am in a $1100 buy-in teams event.
Tomorrow I am in the $6300 buy-in. There is 380 players only and 60 of them are pros with 20 of them being Superstar pros such as Vanessa Roussou, Isabella mercer, Scotty Nyugen, Joe Hacham and a hell of alot more.
380 people, first prize is a cool million with top 14 being paid i think, maybe top 20 odd.
I play in a tournament here every week for a $300 buy in and that is amongst 180 people. The same 180 odd people each week will be in it and i usually reach the final table or the bubble.

I cant wait for this, I am so amped to maybe getting the chance to put Scotty all in or call a bluff by him etc.

I think i will shit myself if i have to sit next to him.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Well, I will mention it. I am looking forward to meeting Vanessa Roussou, apperently she lists her hobbie everywhere as skydiving.

You use to skydive didnt you?

:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, I will mention it. I am looking forward to meeting Vanessa Roussou, apperently she lists her hobbie everywhere as skydiving.

You use to skydive didnt you?

:ph34r:

...of course. Cant wait to ask that question.

Have just taken a heads up pot against Chris 'moneymaker' for $1500 on a cash table.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store