yardhippie

So where is Hippie this time?

Bah, some of you know. Some dont. I've been quite quiet lately, so lets see how active you slackers are tonight. Will you intrigue me or bore me?

Either way, if you can figure out where I am maybe you can show up here in the next couple of days and I'll buy you a dinner or something.

There are no promises express or implied, but I usually make great entertainment. ;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Bah, some of you know. Some dont. I've been quite quiet lately, so lets see how active you slackers are tonight. Will you intrigue me or bore me?

Either way, if you can figure out where I am maybe you can show up here in the next couple of days and I'll buy you a dinner or something.

There are no promises express or implied, but I usually make great entertainment. ;)

Knee deep in gay midgets?

Sadly not with Wyatt. Last I'd heard he was in N'awlins and still dint have any deoderant. This includes the two days he stayed with us before leaving! :D

Wyatt does have some good rules.

yes Im there, but Im only here for 4 days. then home for 10 hours and gone again. then home for 5 days and gone again. Yes, it will be for far too long. I wont have much time to see anyone until April. :(

Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Male or female?

Sadly not with Wyatt. Last I'd heard he was in N'awlins and still dint have any deoderant. This includes the two days he stayed with us before leaving! :D

yes Im there, but Im only here for 4 days. then home for 10 hours and gone again. then home for 5 days and gone again. Yes, it will be for far too long. I wont have much time to see anyone until April. :(

Unless you make a trip to SF!!! Then you get to see me :)

Unless you make a trip to SF!!! Then you get to see me :)

Who cares the sex of the midgets when you get an offer like that! :P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Yes, it will be for far too long. I wont have much time to see anyone until April. :(

Dude, that sounds waaay too convenient. I know how your thinking goes:

"Hmmm... Decembbbbbbrrrrrrrr... no way... no need for skydiving. Maybe January? No still too freakin cold. Febbbbbbbrrrrruary? No way. March... maybe getting better but stil need to lose those pounds gained in the wintry months. So April it is! Yes April when the birds are singing and I'm not loading the velo at 3:1!"

hehehe. See you in a few months

Yes, it will be for far too long. I wont have much time to see anyone until April. :(

"Hmmm... Decembbbbbbrrrrrrrr... no way... no need for skydiving. Maybe January? No still too freakin cold. Febbbbbbbrrrrruary? No way. March... maybe getting better but stil need to lose those pounds gained in the wintry months. So April it is! Yes April when the birds are singing and I'm not loading the velo at 3:1!"

Actually I am taking some of this time to lose some unwanted weight. Already below 2.1!

Im gonna spend some time in one of the tunnels this winter. But if ATL has the winter that is "predicted" we should have some great jumpy weather by March. Hell I had like 30 jumps in the month of March 07!

I'll probably have to have Hottie bring my rig out late one night and Im sure to forget its due for a repack! :ph34r:
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Actually I am taking some of this time to lose some unwanted weight. Already below 2.1!

Im gonna spend some time in one of the tunnels this winter. But if ATL has the winter that is "predicted" we should have some great jumpy weather by March. Hell I had like 30 jumps in the month of March 07!

I'll probably have to have Hottie bring my rig out late one night and Im sure to forget its due for a repack! :ph34r:

Don't lie. You were over 2:1 at the farm Xmas party.

I know. I did ze maf.

I *think* you're in Arizona. Quit yer bitchin and go to Eloy and hit the tunnel if it's too cold to jump!!! It's freezing here in Georgia....come back and bring the warm weather with you!!! I had to scrape the ice off my car this morning. :S

I'm gonna have Hottie over for dinner tonight so she doesn't starve. It was her idea. :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Male or female?

They are midgets - does it really matter?:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm gonna have Hottie over for dinner tonight so she doesn't starve. It was her idea. :D:P

Where are ya'll ordering from?:P:P

Bwaaaaahahhahaha! :D

Lucky for Hottie, Laura is a good cook. B|

Laura is right, I am in AZ. Anyone wanna get drunk tonight? I might just break my no drinkin on a weeknight rule tonight. Stay tuned for details!;)
Mohoso Rodriguez #865