Superman32

Which game console?

So I got a PS3 game console for Christmas:)I love it and think its a wonderful gift, however, I just don't have the time to sit and really enjoy it. I don't even watch TV anymore.:(

I went to best buy today looking to exchange the $400 machine for something else but really could not find anything that I really wanted.

I thought the PSP would be a nice little toy that I could take anywhere and use it for my mindless breaks.
So the question is what should I get?
I heard the NDS is also nice and has a touch screen but the games are geared toward kids. I hear the Wii is great , but once again, I would have to be home to enjoy it.
Should I just keep the PS3 and play when I get a chance?

Any other options?
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

Jump tickets would have been my #1 choice:)I just don't think my mother (the gifter) would agree with that[:/]
Also the low on time thing is a major problem.

all minor details...:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

i bought myself a ps3 yesterday, i was in real doubts about that or an xbox360.. i've had a ps one, then the ps2.. and the ps3 is a completely different thing of sorts, its not your typical game-console.. its much more like a multi-media center, its a full-on computer (you can install linux on it!!! :)
i think its a great toy!

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Well, the good news for you is that if you were buying that machine here in the UK it would have cost as many pounds as dollars :o. Seriously.

But it still seems like a bad investment if it's sitting there doing nothing. I say sell your PS3 on eBay for near full price, and buy another one when you've got time to play with it - at which point I guess it'll cost half what it does now, and the games will probably be cheaper too. Cos it's the games that really burn a hole in your pocket. ;)

who the fuck wants to support M$ more than they already do!?

besides, the xbox sucks. just look at the ROD and what M$ does about it.. haha, i'd feel so fucked if i'd got an xbox..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

IF you really want to exchange it and you do travel a lot then i would go with the PSP only because if someone is using a wireless internet router nearby then you can tap into their signal and use their internet and it doenst require you having to buy anything additional to get the internet...its already wi fi ready!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

i thought about and read about online so I think I'm getting the PSP because it has more functionality than the DS, despite the DS having more "fun" games.
I also like the ebay idea but I'm leaving home again in 1 week so that would leave little time to sell, ship, buy and receive whatever I get.
Inveniam Viam aut Faciam
I'm back biatches!

I have all 3 game systems and a DS and PSP. The PSP sucks to be honest. Yes, you can do a lot but don't you want a gaming system. Most people do not give the credit the DS deserves. It has killed the PSP in sales. You can watch TV and go online on the DS with the right cards. Why use your PSP as a music player when you can use an iPod or something