cocheese

Party at Deedy's

Hell, get all the girls in the freezing water and take pics immediately after! :ph34r:

No no no! You have it all wrong! You need to get the girls up here to Wisconsin to sit in a nice HOT outdoor hot tub. When they are nice and toasty, they get out, and THEN you take the pictures!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I was just wondering... does it take more energy for you guys to this perverted all the time, or would it take more energy for you NOT to be? :D

It just comes natural to us perverted postwhores. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was just wondering... does it take more energy for you guys to this perverted all the time, or would it take more energy for you NOT to be? :D

No perversion involved in stating obvious facts. Warm body to cold air is much more effective (and appealing) than a cold body to warm air. Well, ok, you are female, so what you want to see might be reversed. ;)
It's your life, live it!

Feb 29th- March 2 Reno/ Tahoe

Come celebrate good times at a cool place. We're going to get Lisah on Reno 911 as she skinny dips in freezing water.:o:P

Deedy
LisaH
Cocheese
McBeth

I could come :P

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

does it take more energy for you guys to this perverted all the time, or would it take more energy for you NOT to be?

Honestly..
I have been trying to NOT make those kind of comments for a while.. And YES, It is harder to not make them than it is to make them.:|

Something’s come naturally for some people. Slightly (And not so slightly) Rude comments, Flirting and Low Brow Humor unfortunately are one of those things for some of us.

does it take more energy for you guys to this perverted all the time, or would it take more energy for you NOT to be?

Honestly..
I have been trying to NOT make those kind of comments for a while.. And YES, It is harder to not make them than it is to make them.:|

Something’s come naturally for some people. Slightly (And not so slightly) Rude comments, Flirting and Low Brow Humor unfortunately are one of those things for some of us.

I have at least been making an effort to grunt less when I speak. Does that count?
It's your life, live it!

I could come :P

CReW Skies,
bubbles

Just be there the weekend of Feb. 8-10 instead. ;)

You can meet Walt and me... And Deedy... :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I have plans to come up there when you guys are there ;)

WOOHOO!! Party at Deedy's February 8th - 10th.

I guess I should probably run that by her first, but... Nah, she'll be OK with it. :ph34r: Walt and I will be invading Reno regardless... :o:)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I have plans to come up there when you guys are there ;)

WOOHOO!! Party at Deedy's February 8th - 10th.

I guess I should probably run that by her first, but... Nah, she'll be OK with it. :ph34r: Walt and I will be invading Reno regardless... :o:)
We will figure out that plans when it gets closer!