bigway

This kid use to hang at our house

Well here is a friend from middle and high school:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morva

And here are press releases about my old roommates:

HOMICIDE:
On July 21, 2005, at approximately 1437 hours Woodland officers responded to a residence in the 1000 block area of Fourth Street to check the welfare of the resident. Upon forcing entry to the residence they found a deceased female (the identity of the victim is being withheld pending the notification of her next of kin by the coroners' office).

The detectives were called out to assist in the investigation. During the course of the investigation there was sufficient probable developed to arrest Eric Hudson for the homicide. He was booked into the Yolo County Jail for violation of 187 P.C.

HOMICIDE UPDATE
On August 8, 2005, at approximately 1000 hrs. Woodland Detectives arrested Amy Marie Hudson without incident at the Woodland Police Department. During the course of the investigation it was discovered that Amy Hudson had played a role in the Homicide of Yvonne Powell, Amy Hudson's biological mother.

Amy Hudson was subsequently booked into Yolo County Jail for 32 PC, accessory to murder. Amy Hudson is scheduled for arraignment today at 1:30 pm at the Yolo County Court House.

And then there was the TM at Davis who knew where I lived without me telling him and later turned out to be a serial rapist complete with a rape kit.. Luckily I only found that out on the news.

Hmm.. someone I feel like I've known more than my share of truly crazy people.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

This guy Daryn Gardner use to come around and play as a child with my little brother when they were like 8 years old or something. It is amazing what monsters people can turn in to.
True tragedy this one.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/4275447a10.html

I only perused the article but it says he thought his friends was being attacked and he tried to help. Was that found to be Bullshit?
My photos

My Videos

Hmmm lets dig up the past.
http://www.krnv.com/global/story.asp?s=7025359&ClientType=Printable

This story is some what true. There is more to it then this but these guys where who I hung with every day 24/7. I ended up on probation and moved to the other side of the city. A week before they did this Randy and I where talking and he told me John you need to leave tonight and never come back. I said what the fuck Randy I thought we where "Aces" tell death. He said John i'm going to take these guys to hell and you don't belong there. It Confused me for a couple weeks until I got a call from Roy the night before the arrests saying goodbye. I used to want to smoke Tom and almost did a couple times just missed him. While in no way am I saying Randy and Dale didn't get what they had coming Roy Johnny and Mike had less to do with the whole thing then Tom and Tom got a walk because they really had NO physical evidence. Tom should have got Life if not Death since him dale and randy had planned this 2 years before the rest of us met them..

"1984 Carl and Colleen Gordon were murdered execution style in their home as part of a Satanic “get rich quick” scheme. Their grandson, 19 y.o. Satanist Dale Flanagan, decided that the quickest way to get his inheritance was to murder his two grandparents that had always doted on him. Ironically, the Gordon’s never made out a will, unbeknownst to Flanagan at the time. Flanagan and 5 other friends, Randy Moore, 18, Roy McDowell, 18, Tomas Akers, 18, Johnny Luckett, 17, and Michael Walsh, 17, who formed a Satanic coven, decide to kill the Gordon’s and make it look like a break-in. But they didn’t do such a hot job, which lead to their arrests. Flanagan later told ploce he was a “black magician” and that it wasn’t the highest level of Satanism, but one of the higher ranks. At the trial his ex-girlfriend tolf jurors that at the time of the murders, “Obviously they were into it to the point they had no moral values left”. Aker’s plead guilty to manslaughter and received 5 years probation in exchange for testifying against the others. Flanagan and Moore received the death penalty. Walsh received 4 life terms. Luckett received life w.o. parole. McDowell received life eligible for parole in 2035. Flanagan told reporters while being transported to death row he knew of other covens and other human sacrifices, but later declined to give out details under advice of his attorney. Flanagan’s path to ruin began when he and Moore heard a lecture about Satanism by a Satanist at a university in 1980. The pair began to get involved in the occult from that point on. . "

I grew up in North Las Vegas. There where 21 Murderers from my 9th grade class last time I checked about 16 years ago. I am willing to bet there have been a few more that have killed and many that have been killed.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.