bigway

Amazing Poker graphics. video

interesting... but ofc in RL every time someone looks at their cards they arent always looking at their cards... you cant get a read from this by doing that in a video game, but you certainly can in RL... and it annoys the hell out of some opponents... if people are actually trying to 'read' you thru a game avatar i'm going to have to join just to see who i can hook with silly graphic antics...

Whatever mate. I get a read on players looking at their cards for flushes all the time. Sure some use it to their advantage but alot dont. I just won alot of money on pkr from getting a read on my opponents.

Some use it to fuk with you but so many dont.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Whatever mate. I get a read on players looking at their cards for flushes all the time.

are you kidding??? lol i want to play across from you virtually then (no i wont tell you who i am that would be giving away info) but please keep believing people pressing buttons is a 'tell' ok maybe against the newest of fish....

:S

very nice site.. about the best Virtual Reality Poker ive seen so far. All the shorthand chats are modeled as emotes and i like how you can even look at specific players by hovering the mouse... but please please please DO think that anything my avatar does is 'giving you a read'... lol

edit: btw i think you miss understood my original post.. ME looking at my hand in RL is often looking at YOU to see your reaction...that doesnt work in VR...

apparently to self absorbed to even discuss.... yeesh...get over whatever offense you took.[:/]

lots of live play techniques simply will not work in the virtual world.... and may virtual techniques do not transfer the other way...

the point was. everything your avatar does is BECAUSE you tell it to, there are no involuntary tells in VR. So my example (me looking at my cards, not to check my hand, but to see how you react to me taking a second, third or even 50th look at my cards) doesnt work in VR because you have to consciously decide to 'do anything' to 'give away' information. There is an inherent 'filter, all information has to pass through that filter before it reaches you.

in the real world very few people have that kind of deliberate control, so those who are astute observers can pick up alot, and can even 'force a tell'

the point in me 'not telling you my name' is only so that you wouldnt be 'pre warned' that i (as an opponent) would be trying such techniques against you (ie checking my cards to make it appear I just 'discovered' my flush') that would destroy the effectiveness even in VR.

You have clearly been playing poker long enough to know that the more you are 'aware' of your opponents tactics and play style the more advantage you have over them

i have to say i really like this site/game. I is a very detailed Poker experience.. I'm hating the current US laws against online gambling..

i'll definitely give you that some of these ploys work well even in VR, I've been able to sucker a number of people (granted i'm in the play money rooms where skill and technique are less evident) but ive been doing pretty well 'playing stupid' and sucking out some large stacks..

that is a good example though.. in RL if your opponent clearly handles their cards well and makes the chips dance around their fingers you can bet its not the first time they've sat at a table... in VR everyone has those options at the click of a button..

I don't know why, but I thought of this video clip. It's been posted before but I thought it'd be posted again. One of the funniest spoofs ever! :D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6qc_QRy6B4

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban