J-Rock

Who made these risers?

They look to me, for the most part, like javelin risers. Call and order a set of toggles from sunpath or even easier(and probably much cheaper as sunpath charges an arm and a leg for everything), just have your local rigger make you a set of toggles to fit these risers.

Cheers,
Travis

buy parts from the manufacturer, they make things to their spect and they garantee their work.
yes they are SunPath risers

Guarantee? Hardly.

Other companies that sell risers probably guarantee their work just as much if not more than the manufacturer and serve the same purpose for much less cost.

Take Velocity Sports Equipment risers...probably the least expensive risers from a container manufacturer out there and are in my opinion, the best!

Cheers,
Travis

i thought that risers on most rigs were pretty much exactly the same. could you say why you think they are the best.

in terms of safety which is the best and worst and why? ive never thought about looking into different risers from a safety standpoint (or any point), i would be interested to hear your views.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

Since 1998. most risers have been built to #-Ring Inc.'s specs.
The few companies that differ (i.e. Rigging Innovations and Jump Shack), differ by only tiny amounts and those guys have done plenty of research and claim to know more about risers than Booth.
Hint: Sandy Reid (owner of R.I.) managed 3-Ring Inc. for a while, so he maaaay know what he is talking about.
The primary reason for buying risers from the same company as built your harness is RSL compatibility. There are so many different RSL configurations, that only the original manufacturer knows for sure.

Oh! And trying to swap Velcro-less toggles between risers from different manufacturers can open a whole snakes' nest of compatibility questions. So definitely buy toggles from the same company as made the risers.