BillyVance

Futuredivot is away from here until Friday

So let's talk smack about him! :ph34r:

I just felt the forum's IQ level jump up a few notches.

And with your post it was just knocked back about 50 points.

OOOhhhhh - lookie at the noob that just got here.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Great, now were heading towards a 100 point drop in overall IQ total. Perhaps you should join turtlespeed in the special room.

Do you even know what 'perceptive' means ?

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

***So let's talk smack about him!

Well other than the fact that he likes to screw sheep, he's got a crush on The Don and he looks like Hushpuppy on steroids I don't have any bad things to say. ;):P:D

He should consider himself lucky to have friends like us.:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Great, now were heading towards a 100 point drop in overall IQ total. Perhaps you should join turtlespeed in the special room.

Don

Observant.

I did not once question the validity of your statement, what I stated was your mere presence was responsible for another significant drop in the median IQ of this forum.

Don

Observant.

I did not once question the validity of your statement, what I stated was your mere presence was responsible for another significant drop in the median IQ of this forum.

Dear Bonfire,

The drain on the intelligence of the posting to this thread and to the Bonfire in general is soley the responsibility of the third poster to this thread. Any and all drains here-to-for represented are supplications of the original. All other drains on either personality or intelligence are also the sole responsibility of the third poster of this thread. Guilt for above stated intelligence and personality desecration may not be deffered nor transferred in any way to any other poster in this thread, or in any other, and will from this day forth be the burden of the third poster of this thread.

Thank You,
The Management
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

***So let's talk smack about him!

Well other than the fact that he likes to screw sheep, he's got a crush on The Don and he looks like Hushpuppy on steroids I don't have any bad things to say. ;):P:D

He should consider himself lucky to have friends like us.:ph34r:

Hey!!!! There's Don, And there's The Don.
Leave me out of this! >:(:D:D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Don

Observant.

Dear Bonfire,

The drain on the intelligence of the posting to this thread and to the Bonfire in general is soley the responsibility of the third poster to this thread. Any and all drains here-to-for represented are supplications of the original. All other drains on either personality or intelligence are also the sole responsibility of the third poster of this thread. Guilt for above stated intelligence and personality desecration may not be deffered nor transferred in any way to any other poster in this thread, or in any other, and will from this day forth be the burden of the third poster of this thread.

Thank You,
The Management

I request your request be stricken from the record.

Don

Observant.

Dear Bonfire,

Thank You,
The Management

I request your request be stricken from the record.

It wasn't a request and this ain't no damned democracy.

This thread is boring...can we spice it up with talk of road head??

Are you going to give Bob roadhead?

Are you going to give Bob roadhead?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know bob...is he worthy of road head?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.

Thanks Bro, for throwing me under the bus! :(I thought we were going to trash Shane in this thread.:ph34r::ph34r::P

I AM WORTHY! I AM WORTHY!:ph34r:;):D

BTW The Don is who I was referring to. Shane is always staring at your ass when he's around you. :)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

BTW The Don is who I was referring to. Shane is always staring at your ass when he's around you. :)

First - It is not You, Bob, that I was talking about or refferring to - it was the third poster to this thread.

2nd - You noticed that too - huh - I thought maybe there was some inside joke about it - then I saw it happen - Don was setting his rig down and - it was like lazer beams locking on target.

Kinda Spooky if you ask me.:|