NEcrewDOG

Thursday Night Poker

Already registered in both games. :)
However, just a note to everyone playing tonight. My chat privileges have been revoked so you know why I'm not talking.

Now if anyone wants to be my voice, PM me your text message # and be a player or observer. :)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

However, just a note to everyone playing tonight. My chat privileges have been revoked so you know why I'm not talking.

Now if anyone wants to be my voice, PM me your text message # and be a player or observer. :)

You mean i finally get to play with you then i don't get to talk to you -:(:(:(:(

Doc and I will be there:):)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

What did you do???

Some cocksucker in a $15 game thought it would be fun to just go all-in on almost every hand. I mean, I don't mind so much when it's a $1 or $3 game, as I see them do that a lot there, but not as high as a $15 game.

Well he had taken 3 players out, two of them on pure luck. Then I got an ace 10 pocket. Flop gave me two aces, so I raised $100, he pushes all in. Fucking idiot I thought, and called. Cuntface hit runner runner for a flush. :| I let it loose with a string of profanities and some other player took offense. Never did get a word out of the cuntface though. He didn't make the payout either.

I got mad because I started playing the higher buy ins just to get away from stupid players like that and I was doing a better job of making the payouts up there too.

Oh well...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You mean i finally get to play with you then i don't get to talk to you -:(:(:(:(

Doc and I will be there:):)

I'll have my pager with me just in case! :)

Sorry Squeak! :D:D:D:D

you suck sewage you fugger:D:D

We still have the late game so bring it then!

Oh and ladydyver, I folded a set of Kings on that hand you hurt stump on with a flush :ph34r:

Thank God that break came when it did. I was starting to have a hard time holding my piss!! :D

oh and Tx_bubbette - very nice hand. I picked the absolute worst time to go all in with a flopped 9-K straight against your flopped 10-A straight! Good thing I was by far the chip leader when that happened!

WHO"S YA DADDYB|B|

Good games people :)

You won? B|

I'm working on my 8th Newcastle.... might have done a bit better if I hadn't had any. :D

I did miss a huge pot when I folded J 2 preflop, and the flop went J J 2... D'oh! :D

i folded a K high straight to Ladydiver :D:D i blame it on jet lagg:ph34r::ph34r:

i had 9 K and J 10 Q hit, the river was a 2 and i went Bugger no Ace and folded:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

then went DOH!:ph34r::ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?