dannydan

-5 tonight w/ w/chill of -10 to -15!!! My weather dudes and dudettes!!

Anyone wanna sleep outside with ME tonight?

NO tent, just a ground blanky, and my surplus EXTREME milspec mummy down bag! This thing gets really warm in there, so I suspect I will be plenty fine with just a pair of socks and a tshirt and bvd's!!! I
've been in colder nights so this will be a piece of cake..

I hate tents as they are too confining and I cannot see the stars! Suppose to be a VERY clear night so the stars ought to be bright as all get out!

Winds from the nnw at 5-10 on the ground! I have a few windbreaks about 15yards in either direction!

The only time I hate the weather is when it transitions from fall to winter and the flucuations
Later all gotta go set up my site!:P

I was really cold at a soccer game the other night. It was 60, but it was windy. It had to have felt like it was at least 52. brrrrrr! :|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That is Chicago weather (or as Jaye puts it 'Chi-freakin-cago')!

I can't imagine what would make me wanna camp out in this kind of weather...so watcha' up to??

Whatever it is, I hope it's fun.:)

"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Are you seriously going to sleep outside tonight? Is there something special going on with the stars?

Are you REALLY asking me this question????

(SKOOTZ)

Interests: Skydiving! I will try anything. Camping, fishing, hiking, running, road trips, this list could go on and on.

....lol.....riiiiiiihhhhhight!!!! :P;)

Nothing special about the STARS and the sky tonite... I do this cause I CAN!!!B|

I just got back in, it is SOOooooo way "COOL" out there!

Here is the updated forecast for overnight! I was wrong on the WIND direction tho! Should be a lil warmer coming in from the south! haha !!;)

http://www.wunderground.com/US/IL/Champaign.html

Forecast for Champaign Show | Hide
Updated: 3:22 PM CST on January 24, 2008
No Active Advisories (US Severe Weather)

Tonight
Bitterly cold. Clear. Lows around 4 below. Light south winds. Wind chill readings 5 below to 15 below zero.
--------------------------------------------

HEY CHANGO

You gotta take what he says with a grain of salt.

Ask SWEEEET and Her Mom sometime about my FLASHBACKS!!!:P;);)

Whats one of the SKYDIVERS mottos?. "It ain't TRUE unless its on film"... Well, you got Jordy and Brandi BUTTS on film. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: I'll see what I can do with my miniDV cam tonite! :ph34r::D:ph34r:

SKYMAMA..... I am like an oven baking sugar cookies mwa ;) etc etc, my avg body temp is ALWAYS 1-3 deg higher than normal, but not a fever per se' just an oven on HIGH!!

ImGunnaJump Im not uP to anything except enjoying my time here on earth and in Her elements! ALL of them! B|

Like my kid says...."I'm not weird, Im just cool like that"[:/];)

HEY CHANGO

You gotta take what he says with a grain of salt.

Ask SWEEEET and Her Mom sometime about my FLASHBACKS!!!:P;);)

Whats one of the SKYDIVERS mottos?. "It ain't TRUE unless its on film"... Well, you got Jordy and Brandi BUTTS on film. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: I'll see what I can do with my miniDV cam tonite! :ph34r::D:ph34r:

I have some very bad news for you Dano. That night (NYE), when Jordyboy and Brandy stood [or should I say bent over] in front of my live patio webcam while I was projecting on the big screen at Skydive City, I had already had so much whikski, that I neglected to simply right click-save image as ... anyway...all I can say is you shoulda been there bro. The image is burned into my brain though. Sorry.[:/]

Are you seriously going to sleep outside tonight? Is there something special going on with the stars?

Are you REALLY asking me this question????

(SKOOTZ)

Interests: Skydiving! I will try anything. Camping, fishing, hiking, running, road trips, this list could go on and on.

....lol.....riiiiiiihhhhhight!!!! :P;)

Nothing special about the STARS and the sky tonite... I do this cause I CAN!!!B|

I just got back in, it is SOOooooo way "COOL" out there!

I would try it - - as long as I was promised I would be kept warm!

When I think of camping I usually think of warm weather by a lake some where...not out in the fricken cold. - - If you can't tell I am really sick of winter already! My trip to Mexico earlier this month got me craving summer.

c'mere you!

When I think of camping I usually think of warm weather by a lake some where.

I dont like TICKS!!![:/]

As I get older, I really dont like the cold either, but if its going to be cold, then i play with it!...B|.

I crave the warmth also, but I KNOW that between Dec and March, there is NOTHING I can do about unless I have fundage to get me to the beach... For what? A TEASE?? Not me... I am gonna play for cheap...!:)

c'mere you!

When I think of camping I usually think of warm weather by a lake some where.

I dont like TICKS!!![:/]

As I get older, I really dont like the cold either, but if its going to be cold, then i play with it!...B|.

I crave the warmth also, but I KNOW that between Dec and March, there is NOTHING I can do about unless I have fundage to get me to the beach... For what? A TEASE?? Not me... I am gonna play for cheap...!:)

BESIDES, there is NOTHING else like being woke uP at 0316hrs and looking eye to eye with a racoon or possum ..!B|

Its ALL about SURVIVAL babe!;)

Up here in McHenry (aka Mctucky-) -7 w/ windchill of of -20 -

I've been in worse - Spent a nice brisk winter in Iceland. Try a temp of -40 with 90 mph winds - Plus snow. No, I never went outdoors when it got that bad - (no one did-) that would have been suicide, ya think?

Easy Does It

Mctucky....:D

Yeah, this isn't sooo bad. I don't know how long you've been in this area, but if you around here in '79 (and are old enough to remember), w/the wind chill got to be -100 to -120....not Iceland, but close enough for me;)

"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

STREAKER You pathetic loser! Come up to Superior/Duluth if ya want a real winter camp out. Air temp this AM was -17 with wind chills of -45. It warmed up to zero at noon and we had a heat wave of +7 going around three.

I lived in Edina for a year!!! Does that count???;)

And really D, we ALL want to... NO, I mean we ALL NEED to see BRANDIS arsh, not YOURS!:D:D;)

DUMPSTERTry a temp of -40 with 90 mph winds - Plus snow.

B|

Thats what I'm talking about! YES indeed it would be a form of "suicide", however one MUST know their limits..

THAT IS what LIVING is all about my friend!
B|;)

Looks like Lunar is sleeping with a planet or two 2nite! B| Not sure which one... Mars, Jup or Sat.... Not gonna drag the scope out to see, nor am I gonna surf online charts... Don't really care!

But Im outta here, the instincts are callingB|.... See yazz in the AM!

peace
:dd