bigway

Nadal getting his ass handed to him

Loving it. I put a series of bets down on this match and this Frenchman is going to pay for the last xmas the way he is going.
This guy is awesome, totally handing nadals ass to him.

I am hoping that he loses 3-0, so far it is 2-0. He losses 3-0 and i get paid 19-1.

What an awesome match, anyonw else watching this?

I believe this Frenchman could take federer in the final with his serve alone. nadal has no answers and is being shown up in every aspect.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Loving it. I put a series of bets down on this match and this Frenchman is going to pay for the last xmas the way he is going.
This guy is awesome, totally handing nadals ass to him.

I am hoping that he loses 3-0, so far it is 2-0. He losses 3-0 and i get paid 19-1.

What an awesome match, anyonw else watching this?

I believe this Frenchman could take federer in the final with his serve alone. nadal has no answers and is being shown up in every aspect.

Well, you just made yourself an nice little amount of dough!
The level at which Tsonga played is un-freaking-believable. Talking about being in a zone! If he can replicate today's level of play, he's going to be almost impossible to beat. But let's see what Sunday brings...
Congrats though!B|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Put $300 on him to win 3-0 and $100 on nadal to win 3-0 and $200 on Nadale to win 3-1 and $100 on tsonga to win 3-1.

All up i put $700 on the match and the big one paid out.
won $5700.
The other bets were really just so i would not lose too much cash if this did not pay out. After watching his performance and Nadals performance last year in this grand slam i had a funny feeling this would pay and so happy it did.

Last year i won a shit load on this grand slam as well.

I only bet on sports a couple of times a year, mainly because it makes a tennis match so much more interesting but also because it is easy to cover your bets if you lose.

Very happy with his win, he played so well.

I cant wait for tomorrows match. I will be thinking Federer will win but have a nitch that he is going to lose so will be betting very similar as i did today.

The grand final will be awesome.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

If he can replicate today's level of play, he's going to be almost impossible to beat.

Oooh, I don't know about that!

Don't get me wrong, Tsonga played an absolutely stunning match, truly brilliant tennis which I enjoyed immensely but... on hard courts Nadal is a one-dimensional player. If his game plan isn't working then he can't really do anything different, just try and do the same things but a bit better. Unfortunately for him Tsonga had the measure of his game plan from point No1 today.

Against the power and adaptability of either Fed or Djoko (but especially Fed) he's going to come up against a much tougher challenge, and it'll probably be a lot more difficult for him to keep his game together when the ball is coming at him from every angle with all kinds of spin. Stage is set for an epic final though:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

YEah, Fed can move up the court. it seemed all Nadal could do was wack the ball from the back of the court.

I have never been impressed by Nadal.

The thing is, Fed was nearly beaten last year by gonzales at this open so maybe this time he will be beaten in a final? He has to lose the grand slam at some point.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

The thing is, Fed was nearly beaten last year by gonzales at this open so maybe this time he will be beaten in a final?

Nearly beaten? It was a straight sets victory! Gonzales put up a good fight but he was a long, long way from victory.

I agree though that Federer is looking more likely to lose than he has done for a long time. He seems to come into matches with the intent of playing just about well enough to win, and when he comes up against an unexpectedly good challenge he can take a while to step his game up. He's been able to get away with it over 5 sets so far, but got badly mugged in some 3 set matches last year.

Wow, he had a bad game today.

Absolutely. I wonder if this will be a motivation for him to get back the form he showed in '06? Actually turn up to each tournament looking like he's there to play his best tennis, instead of just try to do enough to win. I hope so!

So what did you win on Djokovitch?:P

13-1 at $300.

but then lost about $700 on my other bets.

So all in all i made about $8000 over two matches and around $1000 placed on bets.

I dont think i am going to bet on the final as $8000 in winnings i consider myself very lucky and will just withdraw and buy something nice for the house.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store