phoenixlpr

Neptun downloader other than Paralog?

not yet...but it's relatively straightforward to reverse engineer the thing.

I can make my own graphs now, for instance, but I haven't yet spent the time to write a software package. Getting IR to work under linux has been a real pain, mainly due to crummy IR drivers IMO and higher priorities on my part. Could probably do it under windows...but there's Paralog for that.

Although paralog claims it runs on linux, they don't offer linux support for neptunes, and it simply doesn't work for me. Not to mention the packaging is awful. In a few months I'll probably have something sorted out...
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

Although paralog claims it runs on linux, they don't offer linux support for neptunes, and it simply doesn't work for me.

Last time I asked Paralog about Neptune Linux support, they didn't offer it simply because they didn't know how to get the Neptune to work under Linux. They would actually like to be able to support it.