HeatherB

How do you earn the majority of your income?

I have a day job, i work as a writer in an ad agency making television, print and radio ads during the week. On weekends i work as a vidiot at my home DZ, that's what pays for my skydiving habits.

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

I'm a full-time technical writer but I suppose it's possible that I could get fired for postwhoring too much while at work.

I had a co-worker who got fired for goofing off online too much. It happens!

Another who was fired for having phone sex with his wife.... :D

That office was crazy.

Interesting responses to this poll. :)

Rick: Do you write off your crack? That would be nifty.

I'm a full-time technical writer but I suppose it's possible that I could get fired for postwhoring too much while at work.

I had a co-worker who got fired for goofing off online too much. It happens!

Another who was fired for having phone sex with his wife.... :D

That office was crazy.

The last job I had was in a department with so much drama your head could spin! There was this couple who worked in the department together but different positions and groups. They were married to other people in the company, and both got divorced because they got busted fooling around with each other, so they got married to each other.

Boy that didn't last too long. They got divorced because the woman said she was pregnant and the guy knew he was sterile but she didn't know that. Turned out she went back to get some banging from her ex-husband.

Well, the guy re-married with still another company lady and let it slip that he was getting fertility treatments just to piss the ex off.

The final straw was when they got into a shouting match over the phone in the same office. Everybody could hear them. :D:D:D:D

I totally missed that because I didn't have my hearing aid on. :|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban