NSEMN8R

Salvia Divinorum

Has anyone else had any experience with this stuff?

I tried it for the first time last weekend. Pretty wild experience. I'm curious about the long term affects of this stuff on your body/mind. Any experienced diviner's sage smokers or growers around here?

Never tried it but if you have psycho active substances you always run into the danger of just going nuts.

A friend of mine (it's a true story) did mushrooms and he is now in a psychological clinic because he thinks he's an apple. Sounds funny but isn't. They had to take out the wooden floor because he was paranoid about the worms in the wood eating him.

The effects are as far as I have hear kind of comparable to NO2.

Erowid is a good site. I'd say I've got a good bit of experience with salvia. I've done it quite a few times and introduced a number of people to it as well. My first trip on the stuff was by far the craziest, but later trips I found to be more profound and emotional (I'd say in a very spiritual/good way). Haven't done it in about a year now, I felt like I built a tolerance to it and 35X was just making me feel like I smoked a shitload of weed for a couple minutes. If you'd like to know anything specific feel free to shoot me a pm.
Less talking, more flying.