bigway

Weed worse than smokes with article.

I have started this new thread because their may be some people who do not look in the other one as they think it is rubbish. Now i have the article maybe they want to read it.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23128993-2,00.html

Just so you know, In New Zealand an estimated half the country smoke pot or have at some stage of their lives been a frequent weed smoker. so a good place for these scientists to figure this out.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I have started this new thread because their may be some people who do not look in the other one as they think it is rubbish. Now i have the article maybe they want to read it.

[nelson] Eh Heh[/nelson]

You safety meeting fuckers ar FUCKED!

Bwahahahahahaha!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

That is nearly a 2 year old article. Sounds like studies have proven otherwise?

No, it sounds like different studies (Your study interviewed 79 lung cancer patients while my study interviewed 611 lung cancer patients.) have reached different conclusions and further studies must be done.

PS: Your study concluded that smoking marijuana did increase the risk of developing cancer while my study concluded that smoking marijuana did not increase the risk of developing cancer. Neither study proved that smoking marijuana causes cancer.

PPS: Both studies concluded that smoking tobacco did increase the risk of developing cancer. Other studies have proven that smoking tobacco causes cancer. Thus, smoking tobacco is a factor that must be removed in future studies.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Just so you know, In New Zealand an estimated half the country smoke pot or have at some stage of their lives been a frequent weed smoker. so a good place for these scientists to figure this out.

More "Reefer Madness" Will it ever end? Why do you care anyway?
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.