DSE

What's up in Orlando?

I came to Orlando early for a biz meeting that canceled at the last minute due to weather in TN, so I'm wondering what to do in this part of town (staying for USPA General meeting).

Like an idiot, I didn't bring my rig, as I thought I'd be in meetings all Thursday and Friday.
Any suggestions?

Ask a cabbie to take you to the local hotspot?
What do the locals call that place to avoid?

Don't listen to me as you may need a lot of penicillin to get rid of your new affliction.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Surely you can find some nice local to loan you a rig while the poor sap is stuck at work on Thursday? Friday, of course, you'll be watching the drama at the USPA board meeting with the rest of us, right? :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Thanks Twardo and Billy.
The place I was thinking of is called something white trail something. It's where all the hookers, pimps and drug dealers hang.
Doesn't make any sense to me either. It's late and I'm tired and time to log off before I make a bigger fool of myself than I already have.

Ya Jim, too late for that.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

The shuttle is supposed to go off today, that's pretty cool to watch. Looking out the window though, it doesn't look like that or jumping is going to happen today. You never know, it might clear.

There's always Gatorland. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

white trail .

Orange Blossom Trail?

Bingo.
When I was at the Symposium in '91, the cab driver took us by there with the standard disclaimer.

Never stopped to shop.
Rough looking place.

nah, the aviation community is the last bastion of morality-didn't you know that? If you don't believe me, you should come down to that little southern fly-in in April and hang out with Psychobob and me-I preach and he leads the singing......and dancing:)

You are only as strong as the prey you devour