marcandalysse

Should you be CURRENT to be able to post here?

I guess that would mean only we Florida (or those from eloy or SoCal or puerto rican and other southern DZs) skydivers would be able to post all winter--unless you northerners and Euros come here for boogies and a few jumps!:P

Oh yeah, and if you are healing up from a broken bone...TOO BAD! You'll be current in a few months!:o

That should clear up the bandwidth till spring!B|

Just kidding! Those threads are just soooo silly!!!;)

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

I guess that would mean only we Florida (or those from eloy or SoCal or puerto rican and other southern DZs) skydivers would be able to post all winter--unless you northerners and Euros come here for boogies and a few jumps!:P

Oh yeah, and if you are healing up from a broken bone...TOO BAD! You'll be current in a few months!:o

That should clear up the bandwidth till spring!B|

Just kidding! Those threads are just soooo silly!!!;)

marc

At least you get the irony and sarcasm involved - I can't tell you how many people PM'd me.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think everyone should only post while having sex... that'll clear up some bandwith

Is self sex still sex?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I think everyone should only post while having sex... that'll clear up some bandwith

Still too broad, you need to define "sex"
- masturbation
- other person (male/female, bj's or only "real" sex)
- other mammal (sheep?)
- includes Doctors and aliens

Fixed it for you.:)

WRONG!!! I am sitting here with L.O. and we jump all winter long in Wisconsin. Not all of us suffer from sandivaginitis.:P

Hell no... this is where those bubbas that can't jump go to in order to help deal with their skydiving withdrawls. A far as the northern bubbas go... Hell, I jumped in Colorado almost a month ago. It's cold as hell but jumpable.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

i didnt expect to do any jumping this winter. but somehow i've managed to get a couple of jumps in every second weekend or so. thermal underwear is kinda invaluable.. and i have a thermo-jumpsuit now too! :D

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

WRONG!!! I am sitting here with L.O. and we jump all winter long in Wisconsin. Not all of us suffer from sandivaginitis.:P

ROCK ON if you can jump with a 750 foot ceiling! B|

It ain't always the temp in the winter that keeps the NW'ers on the ground...[:/]

:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'm so confused. Today we'll be joining some friends for a beachside barbecue. Several attendees have thousands of skydives. None of them except Billy have made a jump for at least a couple (if not several) years.

Should we even be hanging out together anymore?

:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.