SkyPsycho

L & B F'in rocks!!!!

came down from a jump and pulled off my camera helmet to realise that my pro track was gone and the mount was cracked. had it in with 2 zip ties also. someone toled me to email them before i went out to buy another one and tell them, so i did last night.. sent pics of the helmet and mount.

first thing this morning, i have an email from mads telling me theres a new one in the mail. sorry but you just cant beat pr and customer service like that.
these guys fuckin rock. if anyone is thinking about buying the likes of what they manufacture, look no further then L & B........

nuff said.

And there's a reason you posted this in Speaker's Corner rather than Bonfire or Gear and Rigging....right? :P

yeah, its called a mistake.......

oh no, wait, it wasnt, i left out the part where i told them if they didnt send me another one, i had lots of GUNS........

i already pmd to have it moved right after i posted it, but there are mo mods online who can move stuff in here right now.......

Sky Systems makes the Hurricane now. It has the area surrounding the exterior audible pocket built up so a riser strike should not send it flying.

Do you know if the nVertigo is built like that too?

I'm just curious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Sky Systems makes the Hurricane now. It has the area surrounding the exterior audible pocket built up so a riser strike should not send it flying.

Do you know if the nVertigo is built like that too?

I'm just curious.

it does have a small recess/build-up around the area for 2 audibles ( see pics ) but i guess its not high enough to protect from a riser strike. usually i know if i have a riser strike but i was completely unaware this time, i felt nothing and the opening was soft.

While I'll agree that the Hurricane is designed better, it's not fool-proof against riser strikes. I lost my Protrack due to a riser strike (with the Protrack mounted on my Hurricane). L&B stepped up and took very good care of me, as well. Gotta love 'em!