ExAFO

Holy Shit...1" of Ice

No shit--first snow day since I was 17...

There's 3" of snow on the ground, covered by a full inch of solid glaze ice...

Amazing. Where the fuck is Al Gore's Global Warming?

My car is literally unrecognizable under easily 1.5" of ice..

I'm so glad I bought food Sunday...
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Ice sucks ass.

I remember one winter in north Alabama more than 25 years ago where we had an ice storm that covered everything in at least 2 inches of ice, then 6 inches of snow on top of that. No school for 3 days. Sledders were EVERYWHERE in my neighborhood, myself included. Being at the foot of the mountain overlooking the city, there were plenty of places to ride the sleds. Even had one called "Suicide Hill".
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Amazing. Where the fuck is Al Gore's Global Warming?

Maybe you should go read up on it....GW does not promise winters that are all that much warmer...

Just overall temps that are higher worldwide...with LOTS and LOTS of weather anomolies.. and new records almost every year for warmer temperatures.. storms.. droughts...

Flyover country is gonna be really sweet for desert recreation....Look at Western Nebraska.. there is very little topsoil over a VERY thick layer of desert sand....and it was not all that long ago

I would HATE to br the owner of that car. [unsure]

It's been snowing here, in Chicago since last night (again!) now it's coming down HARDCORE & I'm stuck in the gym. :( (not complaining about being stuck here, but rather that going back in this is gonna SUCK! B|) It's been snowing consistantly for a week or 2 now - there's at least 50-60 inches of snow on the ground; not to mention the ice... I don't remember a winter like this in all the 22 years I live here. Be safe out there folks...

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of