mouth

Where to sell a DZ camper?

I've posted our DZ camper under Miscellaneous in the classifieds here (not sure that is correct but that is where I put it:S)

Now I am wondering if there may be somewhere at the FL DZs where I could also post it? Anyone know?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

As someone who is looking to upgrade their DZ camper.....

post more pic's !!!!

any local buy and sell lists are where to post....older trailers are usually parked in one spot so looking to sell it to someone 800 miles away usually wont work..

post more pic's !!!!!!

If I was local to you the price would intrest me...but the lack of pic's would discourage me....

Here in Nova Scotia I look mostly on kiijii...down your way...craigslist is the common one?.....also the autotrader is worth looking at up here..bbut is mostly dealers.

post more pic's ;)

my advise of posting more pic's was general....when looking at countless ad's the ones with no pic's or very few pic's get pushed to the back of the list...

check out the local buy and sell lists...prob the best place to list your trailer :)
If I was looking for a trailer at a DZ in FL...I'd be all over yours......leme know if ya see a nice one up my way for a similar price ;)

Yep...some really good memories in that camper over the past couple of years. That's ok...we'll make more in the new camper and it has more room to hang out in so it's all good. You know we will always have a place for you wherever we are.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.