CSpenceFLY

Restless Leg Syndrome

>Patients and caregivers should be informed that impulse control disorders/compulsive behaviors may occur.

Is this why my doctor, a woman- seems to be looking for a rise in my groinal area when I am wearing that sheer tablecloth of a cover to wear during a visit?
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

What is the medication? I have this severe and really need to find something to use for it.

Can anyone send me some of whatever it is as there is nothing for it in australia.

I am unable to sleep around 3 nights a week and the rest i get about 4 hours a night if that.

RLS is very painful and i need something to help it.

At the moment i take nurofen and codeine but this is not good for me and it takes about 8 tablets to take away the pain.

Any help would be very grateful.

My ex-wife found hot sex gave temporary relief from her RLS. :)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>Patients and caregivers should be informed that impulse control disorders/compulsive behaviors may occur.

Is this why my doctor, a woman- seems to be looking for a rise in my groinal area when I am wearing that sheer tablecloth of a cover to wear during a visit?

Deluded! Table for one!
:D:D:D