GQ_jumper

UFC 82 Henderson v Silva

Oh yeah, like I would be complaining about a [S]sausagefest[/S] slugfest. Bring it on pretty boy!!!

There fixed it for ya, I like it rough;)

Be careful for what you ask for, you might just get it! Especially after watching a UFC fight...it can get brutal!!
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

Oh yeah, like I would be complaining about a [S]sausagefest[/S] slugfest. Bring it on pretty boy!!!

There fixed it for ya, I like it rough;)

Be careful for what you ask for, you might just get it! Especially after watching a UFC fight...it can get brutal!!

If you'll excuse me for a minute, I have to go change my pants.:)
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I dont mean to brag...but ahem sombody just lost another jump ticket.......booya you can just put one on my account for me.....just let me know when ya wanna wager again... B|

"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

I dont mean to brag...but ahem sombody just lost another jump ticket.......booya you can just put one on my account for me.....just let me know when ya wanna wager again... B|

I must say, that this is a lost I am not pouting about. I am a HUGE Silva fan and am happy that he won!!! But I should have taken the bet with Congo. I knew Herring had potential watching his last performance with Nogueira. I'm glad he won as well!!! So there. :P

But some of you might want to console Dan...he's still in denial.
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

I just want to go on record saying for all to know I am undefeated in my UFC wagers....so you want to know whos gonna win come to me...as for 83 I can pick the winners on the whole card.

they are

GSP
Franklin
quarry
bisping
danzig
macdonald

the other fights on card wont be televised
those are my picks.

the danzig/bocek fight will be a close one and its the only one I am not sure about. but I had to pick one.
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"