bigway

LOST anyone?

Well that was the last episode for 4 weeks. I have no spoilers as they are only filming episode 9 now. Well i have a few but nothing big.

That episode finally answered alot of questions in a single episode.
It told us mr friendly was gay among other things.

I thought it was brilliant. Danielle was not dead as she was still heavily breathing.

Was good to finally hear all about the plane.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

it was awesome!!! Michael's attempted suicides and the island keeps screwing with him and then Ben and his own way of f***ing with peoples mind...
Do you think he had Rousseau killed so he can have " his " daughter to himself or are they protecting something bigger???? Now how in the heck the mr nice get off the island if the sub is blownup??? wow!!!
Today is a better day!!!

**Spoilers Below!**

I was disappointed with the episode. There were some obvious unexpected turns . . . Tom being gay (but what does that really contribute to the tale as a whole), Carl and Danielle being shot (I don't think Danielle is dead either).

The whole Michael piece was informative, but the whole sequence about him and the boat really didn't reveal anything new that we didn't already know. It just confirmed a bunch of stuff.

Now I have to wait a few weeks to get my fix again . . . >:(>:(

Arrive Safely

John

Everyone already knew Tom was gay from a comment he made last season. They just confirmed it for us LOST freaks.

Remember how the chopper pilot was on an errand? remember how danliele and karl were shot? I am thyinking the island is now under attack from the hit squad or the others killed daniele and karl and ben sent them that way cause he knew they would not let them near the temple.

I too was dissapointed with the episode but seriously, i just think i expected too much. it was pretty damn good. I want to know how thye got back to NY.

One thing is for sure. we will not see walt anymore.

They used a fake walt in the window. Walt has grown too tall to be on the show. remember they have only been on the island a few months.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I was disappointed with that episode too. I'm pretty disappointed with the whole of season 4. I don't think it's been that great. It doesn't live up to the previous seasons.

I find myself getting bored watching them, which never happened previously.

So much better than season 3.

I think people do not like it because instead of making people ask questions it is answering them.

This season is about getting off the island. next season is about why they must get back to the island. the last season is about what happens when they get back to the island.

I just wish it was the last season and it was coming to an end to be honest but i guess tv always makes shows go past the expiry date.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store