SkyDivinRyan

which do you prefer

I wear my fullface Bonehead Havoc on cold days or when doing PFF.
The rest of the time I wear racketball glasses under my Pro-Tec.
Though I really should buy more glamorous prescription glasses and a more glamorous open-face helmet.
Sigh!
Glamour!
It is all about the glamour!

I wear my factory diver for RW. I wear my sidewinder for video. I don't wear anything for CReW or H-Ps. The decrease in the sound level, is worth a lot. It helps you focus. puts you in a more relaxed environment. Full face is the only way to go for me.

4-WAY RULES!!!
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

Gatorz are the bomb... mine broke but are being replaced (thats what they told me and i believe they are in the mail)... I now have to wear my original goggles and cannot get used to them... i like the shades instead of all the glare i get from clear goggles.. i also tried a pair with yellow tinted lenses in the middle of the day and thought i was going to go blind from the brightness they gave everything.

Blues,
dan
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

do you really get a longer swoop if you put you gatorz on the tip of your nose and look over them as you approach?

:P:D:D:D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

I wear my factory diver for RW. I wear my sidewinder for video. I don't wear anything for CReW or H-Ps. The decrease in the sound level, is worth a lot. It helps you focus. puts you in a more relaxed environment. Full face is the only way to go for me.

4-WAY RULES!!!

exactly, and I think the Oxygn gives the best visibility.

rm