LisaH

Crazy California Laws

Lizards don't have a lot of rights, but in Fresno they enjoy major protection. Lizards cannot be annoyed while in city parks. So if you're in the park minding your own business, and some lizard sits down with his boom box and starts blasting his music, the cops will take his side.

:D

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

#3 about animals is funny,
In college a few of us were sitting outside this full classroom and two dogs walked up and started having a "mingling of the loins" We were so amused we started shouting "check it out, they're fucking, they're fucking!" not knowing that the classroom window was open.

The professor calmly closed the window, and pulled down the shades.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Lizards cannot be annoyed while in city parks.

I read this differently. To me, it says that you can do whatever you want to the lizards, and they cannot be annoyed as a matter of law.

I live walking distance from Woodward Park. I'll head over there tomorrow with my boy to go bother lizards. I'll taunt them incessantly, "As a matter of local ordinance, YOU CAN'T BE ANNOYED! YOU CAN'T BE ANNOYED!!! So don't even try being annoyed, got it?"

And I'll have to check the muni code to see if it's true.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Lizards cannot be annoyed while in city parks.

I read this differently. To me, it says that you can do whatever you want to the lizards, and they cannot be annoyed as a matter of law.

I live walking distance from Woodward Park. I'll head over there tomorrow with my boy to go bother lizards. I'll taunt them incessantly, "As a matter of local ordinance, YOU CAN'T BE ANNOYED! YOU CAN'T BE ANNOYED!!! So don't even try being annoyed, got it?"

And I'll have to check the muni code to see if it's true.

:D:D Please post how it goes.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Hrm, a lawyer interpreting a law differently...thats something new & different. :P:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I just have to wonder who brought and why the laws were passed in the first place. Somewhere that I heard of, it's against the law to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket. WHY? Who was the person who was doing it in the first place and why did that piss somebody off enough to have a law passed about it? :S

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

I just have to wonder who brought and why the laws were passed in the first place. Somewhere that I heard of, it's against the law to carry an ice cream cone in your back pocket. WHY? Who was the person who was doing it in the first place and why did that piss somebody off enough to have a law passed about it? :S

Maybe they were the next person to sit in the same chair as the ice cream cone holder??? :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo