bigway

Looking for good price new safire2

I am hoping that a dealer may see this thread. I am looking to find the cheapest price on a Safire2 129, lemon with royal blue ribs and stabiliser. Maybe someone has a stock one of this colour or you just sell your safire2's for this price. please let me know.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I am hoping that a dealer may see this thread. I am looking to find the cheapest price on a Safire2 129, lemon with royal blue ribs and stabiliser. Maybe someone has a stock one of this colour or you just sell your safire2's for this price. please let me know.

Try DZ.Com's Classifieds, whadda ya say?
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

I say, wow you are a smart man and i never would of thought of that instead i got all the PM's i needed posting this thread from dealers. This thread served it's purpose for me, waddya say?:S I am guessing you are one of those people that dont like to help but just point the obvious.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

you are right with your guess. I do not class it as a wanted ad though, more of a i am in a shit hole of a country and do not know any dealers over in the states so am looking to find a decent dealer. Kinda hoping that i could have got some reccomendations from you helpful folks. Got alot of help through private messages but the people who respond in this thread seem to be people who think cause they have a star next to their name that they can not only be unhelpful but more showing us how they like to try and police these boards like they have nothing better to do with their lives. If you cant help, WTF reply like you are better than others? I always thought this was a friendly place where skydivers from around the globe helped other skydivers with everything including, questions and advice on who the cheapest dealers are. Get over it, move on if you dont want to help, your animosity is pointless and pathetic.

Sure hope you have never posted a repost or anything before.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

i am in a shit hole of a country and do not know any dealers over in the states so am looking to find a decent dealer.

Jesus dude. You're in New Zealand, where the bloody canopies are designed and made, and you're telling me you can't find a decent dealer?

If that's the case, contact one of Terminal Sports, Parachutes Australia, or Absolute Skygear. All based in NSW, Australia. You'll get your gear faster, and any issues can be resolved more quickly.

If you cant help, WTF reply like you are better than others? I always thought this was a friendly place where skydivers from around the globe helped other skydivers with everything including, questions and advice on who the cheapest dealers are. Get over it, move on if you dont want to help, your animosity is pointless and pathetic.

This place becomes a pain in the arse if people just ignore the rules on what goes where...

fair enough dude,

I am in a cold country for time being. Would not be calling NZ a shit hole!
Fair enough about the rules but maybe there could be a forum for questions to dealers or something. I know dealers look at this so thought it would be appropriate posting here. Also, maybe my wording was wrong but i was hoping other jumpers could also put me on to cheap dealers in the US. If i posted in the wanted classifieds i only thought i would get a response from people selling second hand mains.
Peace.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store