jtval

AT&T cust serv and NEw phone #

SO I got this ridiculous bill in the mail.
$443 for a PHONE BILL. I said that same thing you just said. WTF?

I didnt get an itemize list of calls but "I SWEAR I DIDN'T MAKE THAT MANY."
My calling habits haven't changed since Feb.

So I call 611 and ask them to help me figure out WTF my bill is so high.

They told me where to find my itemized list and sure as shit, I made those calls. all $443 of them.

I could pay it off, but I am closing on my house in a few days so I dont wanna make any crazy payments. I explain that as I ask to set up some sort of payment plan

the guy says well since you've been a customer for so long and have not missed a payment I can knock the payment down to ....(types in some numbers and says) $282.

SWEET, I said CAN I PAY THAT NOW.:D

He knocked off $160. Sure some of you will say if you haggled more he may have knocked off even more etc....but I will take that 160 discount as a lesson to stop calling my friends. LOL

Actually, I did upgrade my plan so I should be all good from here on out.

IF you had my number before and want the new one PM me for it.
Check your email/ Text messages first I am going to send out a mass TM from MSN.

I am thrilled that AT&T actually HELPED me .
My photos

My Videos

Glad to hear they worked with you. :)
I can say that AT&T won't get my business when I come back stateside. I've been a customer with them (AT&T/Cingular) since 1997 and asked them to put my number on hold (willing to pay $10 a month for them just keeping the number for me) or change my number over to a pay-per-use phone so that when I'm back on vacations, I can use my phone. They told me either pay my full monthly bill - when I wasn't going to use the phone at all - or they couldn't do anything. So, as of tomorrow, my phone with them is off and I won't go back to them when I come back.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Actually, I did upgrade my plan so I should be all good from here on out.

Just call all your AT&T member friends during the week, and your non-AT&T friends on the weekend. That way your bill will NEVER go over its minutes. Even minimal ones. :)
(and if your non-AT&T buds complain, get them to change over! >:()

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon