gonzalesna

So... this weekend I met...

Psycho Bob... Way more normal than I expected. Cool guy nonetheless though.:)

That is all. You may now return to your regularly scheduled postwhoring.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hush! You'll blow his cover. Next thing you know you'll be telling people he's a really nice guy. He'll have none of that nonsense being spread around the interweb.;)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hush! You'll blow his cover. Next thing you know you'll be telling people he's a really nice guy. He'll have none of that nonsense being spread around the interweb.;)

Reverse psychology, my dear.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

HA!!!Thats Priceless...Saying Psycho Bob and Normal in the same sentence!!!! He is a super nice guy tho, truly one of the good guys, but definitly NOT normal....:D:D:D

HA!!!Thats Priceless...Saying Psycho Bob and Normal in the same sentence!!!! He is a super nice guy tho, truly one of the good guys, but definitly NOT normal....:D:D:D

And if you need proof of that, look up his bar dance video on youtube. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey Gonzo,
It was cool meeting you this weekend. Sorry I was under the weather. I've been it hard for the past 6 weeks and I got a really bad cold/sinus infection. However I went to the doc today and got some anti-biotics and we are going to party like rockstars in Destin this weekend. Look forward to making some jumps with you and raising a little hell.B|B|B|B|B|

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***And if you need proof of that, look up his bar dance video on youtube.

You had to drag that up didn't you? The one and only time I have ever showed my ass and acted like a fool and it gets caught on video! BWWAAAHHA!!!! Are you coming down to ECSC for Memorial Day? Don't give me any bullshit excuses either. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!:D:P;)
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Whaaaa?
Destin? Beach jumps? WTF?

***We're taking the Caravan over on Friday and jump Noriega Point Friday afternoon and all day Saturday then go back to jumping at ECSC on Sunday. Take a little road trip if you can.:)

***And if you need proof of that, look up his bar dance video on youtube.

You had to drag that up didn't you? The one and only time I have ever showed my ass and acted like a fool and it gets caught on video! BWWAAAHHA!!!! Are you coming down to ECSC for Memorial Day? Don't give me any bullshit excuses either. GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!:D:P;)

:D:P:D:P:D:P

yeah OK!!!;)

Damn... I need to get on here more often. Training gets done and all I wanna do is drink some beer and take a nap. I live just north of Destin. Wish I'd've known you guys were coming down. I definately woulda boozed it up. Should be at Emerald Coast this weekend though.