iluvtofly

What a week (In a Good Way)

This has been quite the week. It started last weekend when I moved into my new apartment. I love it. Probably 3 times the size of my old one for $100 less a month. Plus I now have a washer, dryer and dishwasher. :)
Within 2 days of living here I had already met twice as many people as I did after spending a year at my old place.

One of my new neighbors asked me if I had any pets or was thinking of getting one. I have been thinking for about 6 months now that I would love to get a cat. So she mentioned to me that a friend of hers was getting rid of her 2 2year old cats because of problems with her husbands health. They are brothers so they were trying not to separate them if at all possible. Well, they hadn't had luck getting someone to take one let alone both. In another week they were gonna have to give the cats to a shelter. So me being the softy I am when it comes to animals said I would take them (although I wasn't planning on getting a pet for a few more months). So today I went and picked up my 2 new children, Arie and Brego (Boobie pics to anyone who figures out where the names came from). The people didn't want any money for the cat themselves plus they gave me all of their cat stuff at a very very decent price. I'll post pictures once they come out from hiding from under my bed.

I am riding on cloud 9 right now. The only thing that would complete my week was if I got my stimulus check tomorrow like I should. :)

So today I went and picked up my 2 new children, Arie and Brego (Boobie pics to anyone who figures out where the names came from).

Ahem, I think that SkyBeergod fulfilled his end of the contractual agreement between the two of you and this includes the aforementioned should receive, Exhibit "B" labeled "boobies" at the earliest opportunity. Of course, as the mediator I'll need to see the ah......boobies for myself!:D

There are already a pic or 2 of my boobies on here. If you wanna see them that bad put a little work into a search. :D

Ah-HEM... No one has posted any boobie pics in this "new, reformed" bonfire (:|) So, I say you break out of the mold & show some love.
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

wait wait wait.... did I just read that you got two new "children" after you just replyed on my thread [Time waster at work...] with this website.....

http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html

did your other "children" accidentally fall into the kitten cannon? Needed new ones?
"Its such a beautiful day outside, we should thank the leader."

"The leader? Who the hell is that? Some sort of leader?" -Homer Simpson.

One died last summer when he got hit by a car and my ex-husband took the other when we separated

Oh JEESE!!! I kinda wish it would have been the cannon.... I wouldnt have felt as bad then!!! :P
"Its such a beautiful day outside, we should thank the leader."

"The leader? Who the hell is that? Some sort of leader?" -Homer Simpson.

You're right, you're not very good at saying no.

It was very nice of you to rescue the cats. I just hope that with the lack of time for yourself and financial challenges that you've posted about that you don't find yourself having to find a home for them again in a couple of months. Let's hope they're healthy and low-maintenance kitties.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Enjoy your new kiddies! Hope they bring you lots'a joy & get you to make more time (for yourself Wink) to spend time at home! Smile

That was one of the main reasons I got them. If I actually have a reason to come home I may start making more time for myself. My kitties depend on me to take care of them. So knowing me I'll make the time for them. :)