IanHarrop

iGoogle - Talented person wanted

Sometime ago my ISP had a neat feature that allowed me to customize their home page and set it up with the information I wanted to see. When they killed that, about a year ago, I started using iGoogle. I like iGoogle because I can choose a variety of content, including a countdown timer for Lost Prairie.

One other feature of iGoogle is the ability to choose from a variety of colourful themes at the top of the page, but there is no skydiving theme that I can find. People can create themes and post them for others to use, but I have NO, that is to ZERO, artistic talent. So I can't so this myself.

So this is what I am looking for: an artistic person to make a skydiving theme for iGoogle.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I don't know about igoogle, but have you ever heard of windowblindz? Full windows xp customization. I can make some graphics etc w/ photoshop but dunno about a theme.

My son uses that and it does allow him some nice customization of his desktop but that is not what iGoogle is about. iGoogle is about customizing your home page in IE.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

yeah, bgill asked about this when iGoogle first started and I said I'd eventually go do that and I still haven't found the time....
maybe this summer, after I'm done with classes...

yeah for real... where's my dang igoogle theme? gets to work!

:P

I'm going to work on one next week. It'll be a static image one to begin with. If it all goes well. I'll take a look at the dynamic changing one. Anyone care to send me an awesome photo to use for it? I could grab one off the net but it's always better when someone actually agrees to have it used. PM me if interested.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

BUMP....

A couple of people said they would work on it this week, well it's Thursday so time is getting short!

Don't you just hate it when someone begging for a favour starts nagging...:)