RastaRicanAir

GATORZ Vendors: HELP ME!!!

I recently misplaced a treasured pair of Brushed Chrome Alternators with Chrome Lenses (Thanks once again, f***ing Jager shots!), and was crushed, but not surprised, to find out that they've been discontinued.

If anyone knows where there's a similar pair lying around, I'd love to discuss taking the frames, lenses, or both if I find them in different places, off your hands for the standard healthy fee, and maybe a finders fee as well.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I recently misplaced a treasured pair of Brushed Chrome Alternators with Chrome Lenses (Thanks once again, f***ing Jager shots!), and was crushed, but not surprised, to find out that they've been discontinued.

If anyone knows where there's a similar pair lying around, I'd love to discuss taking the frames, lenses, or both if I find them in different places, off your hands for the standard healthy fee, and maybe a finders fee as well.

Alert the media!

Robbie lost... SOMETHING? :o

Just start using a lanyard for EVERYTHING when you leave the house.. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

That is what you get for drinking that shit.

And that's why I'm gonna make that crazy 'Bama b**** FreeFlynNicky pay for the new ones!>:( Now stop hijacking, dammit. I need help here.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I answered you in the gear forum. I am doing a job for gatorz australia and they have one pair lying around that are black with grey lenses and they are yours for their trade price if you want them.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Show me what you need an i will send this guy an email. he is the Australian Gatorz director. Pretty sure he can get what you would need. He is sponsoring something I am doing and helping in a lot of ways.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Crisis averted. They dug some up in the Gatorz warehouse. In fact, the guy pitched me an offer for three pairs at $100 apiece. Even I can't lose that many pairs of shades. .......Shut up, Don.

Thanks all for the help.