bloody_trauma

cool beans

Aggieland's closer... but regardless, you have my condolences!! :P

I actually enjoyed the year I spent there..but I wasn't a 'town rat' either... maybe that made the difference.

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Who'd you piss off? :D

Aw, c'mon, Keith...it's not *that* bad... I mean, no real stores within about 20 miles, 90+% humidity virtually year round, mosquitos big enough to fuck a turkey standing flat-footed.... what's not to love?

:D:)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yeah, well if I had to choose between NWTC at Black Rapids in January or Ft. Polk.... Oh wait, I didn't have a choice in that either. :o

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

ehh i'll be working at the hospital, umm when i'm not deployed that is... it won't be that bad,

were from houston anyways, so well be far enough away that the inlaws can't just pop in on a daily basis.

we got this assignment as a "luck of the draw" as it were, needs of the army. I'm dropping my nursing packet next year anyays so i'm not so worried about this assignment, i'm a pretty happy person so i "fit in where i get in" and vice versa.

sooo tell me more of this aggieland...