Zeppo

Busted up Bordom

I recently busted myself up (broken ankle) and I'm just bored out of my mind.

For all those that may have gotten themselves injured and pretty much forced to sit around, do nothing, and heal...any recommendations to help pass the time?

ps - I'm single....so the obvious first option is out :(
What goes up, must come DOWN!!!

Last time it happened to me I spent most of my down time working on learning Spanish. Did lots of studying online and because I didn't know anyone that spoke it fluently posted a note on Craigslist for a native spanish speaker that was willing to chat a few times a week so I could try out what I was learning.

Worked great and I learned a hell of a lot in a hurry. Then I neglected to keep using it and have since lost just about everything I learned. Trying again now, though I'm hoping to leave the busted ankle out of the mix.
Killing threads since 2004.

Between my power line landing (don't ask) 3 weeks ago, then having my quad roll over my other leg last week, I've been out of it healing up myself. Best thing I've learned is online poker and beer. Just don't play the high stakes game when drinking....learned that one the hard way.

I have hurt both of my knees at different times in the recent past. Not busted, just some weird something that made it where I had to sit still for a while.

I played A LOT of online poker. 10¢ games. Freeroll games. Hell, they even have play money games!

Of course, I liked the other suggestion about learning to speak decently fluent Spanish.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance