ladydyver

sooo.....what's your poison tonight?

Vodka.

The same Vodka that you and D2 says rhymes with Tuaca;):D:ph34r:

Yep. :D

that is my favorite kind of vodka......seems to be a something of a contagious thing ......she is a vodka whore and I am right there beside her....is that a bad thing??????:S:S:S
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Vodka.

The same Vodka that you and D2 says rhymes with Tuaca;):D:ph34r:

Yep. :D

that is my favorite kind of vodka......seems to be a something of a contagious thing ......she is a vodka whore and I am right there beside her....is that a bad thing??????:S:S:S

Nope. C'mere........ :);):$
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

after a night of wine tasting doc & I are doing nutty buddies,,,,,,,, how can that be wrong????:S:S:S

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Well I'm drowning my sorrows due to the outlook of probably failing my summer I speech class b/c I missed too many days of class helping my sister while she was in premature labor and then with my hurt foot.Prof doesnt give a shit and said I still shoulda been in class.Well screw him,my health and my family comes first.So I cant graduate in December if I dont pass this class.I'll have to wait until the Spring and retake it b/c I already have a full load for the Fall.

Fuck it! I'm going to Lost Prairie! So I'm drinking Blue Moon "Honey Moon" Summer Ale.Yes its only 2:30pm and I'm drinking.its 5pm somewhere dammit!:P

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."