ladydyver

sooo.....what's your poison tonight?

tonight it is white wine for me....drowning my misery from the inability to jump and the pain from my knee. So..... what ya all drinking?:P:P:P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I'm on call... so no rum for me. [:/]

- but you can have my serving. B|

btw, how did your ortho visit go today?

surgery in 2 weeks.....he says i am out for 6 months....I smiled and said....I don't think so. He said he saw some tasmanian devil in me so he thinks that I could be back sooner but no promises -----still trying to figure out where he saw that from:D:D:D thanx for remembering;)....i will save the rum for a special occasion when we can share it;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

therapy starts on monday - yep going to have an allograft as well as it is the best option........and he says jumping with the splint for the next year - i am kind of an honery broad so i will be back.....and will be hitting therapy hard......all kinds:):):)

DPH # 2

sure!!!! just get permission from doc first...he is not one I would ever want to cross....but he does like to share and play show and tell:D:D:D

DPH # 2

Lies. Us Brits can take it all as long as it involves weird shit

excellent...we will be expecting you on our door step any day now then:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2

tonight it is white wine for me

Same for me here... just took a nice bath. Nice relaxing night at home :)

I can visualize those floating mammariesB|:$
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I love the way they look floating in water! ;)

instead of going to new york you should come here and nurse me back to health:):):):):)
DPH # 2

;):$geez, let me think about it for a millisecond -----------------------------------------------------------------------------oh hell, okB|:)
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

;):$geez, let me think about it for a millisecond -----------------------------------------------------------------------------oh hell, okB|:)

kind of reminds me of that shower scene at lost prairie:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2

I love the way they look floating in water! ;)

instead of going to new york you should come here and nurse me back to health:):):):):)
New York isn't until September and then November... I am working on a trip up there for Leap for Lupus though ;):)

we will be at the leap even though i won't be jumping.....at least not in the air.....so we can whoop it up there - also am still trying to make it down for chicks rock but if i am not able to jump we probably won't go.:(:(:(

DPH # 2