jacketsdb23

Aerospace Industry CO-OP or Internship Hunting-anyone!?!

Hey all...this is a shameless attempt to help my brother out. He is graduating from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University after two more technical classes.

He is currently looking for a CO-OP or internship. Anyone have some good resources to check out? He's also got 4-years of military service with the 10th Mt. Division out of Ft. Drum, NY.

He's been looking with the usual suspects...Lockheed, Boeing, Pratt, Aerojet, etc.

Any suggestions or companies to check out I'm all ears. I also have his resume if you have direct contacts and could forward something on.

Thanks for your help! He is living in Florida but will go anywhere. He also has 17 jumps, so your directly helping out a fellow skydiver with your efforts. :)
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

He's been looking with the usual suspects...Lockheed, Boeing, Pratt, Aerojet, etc.

Ugh. That is the past. Look toward the future:

http://www.scaled.com/

Disclosure: I co-op'd with General Dynamics / FW, (now part of Lockheed). That cured me of seeking employment with big defense contractors.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.