yardhippie

ATL peeps speak up!

I got two questions for ya:

1) Anyone planning on Neighbor's tonight? I am trying to decided if I am headed out for yet another night out in ATL.

2) Is there anyone headed to the Farm tonight/tomorrow? The Hottie cant leave until tomorrow night and I'd like to get a couple jumps on my new camera set-up before the weekend.

Either way. I am on vacation. I've had a couple drinks and have already started packing for the weekend! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

hey man what's neighbor's night
i will be coming to ATL for college so any knowlege you can drop on me will be much appreciate!
Thanx
Me: I want to ride a bull out of a skyvan.
vegasjoe: How the hell are you going to land that thing?
Me: Who said anything about landed with it? I think after we'll have some Bar-B-Que.

Neighbor's is a bar/pub in the Virgina/Highlands.
Years ago it was packed with local jumpers every Wednesday starting around 9 or 10.
Over the past months it has been pretty quiet. Everyone it just really busy and the glory days there are behind us, but we still gather there in moderate numbers when the weather is nice and there is enough interest.
It is usually really busy on weeks prior to a boogie in the ATL area.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

i will be coming to ATL for college so any knowlege you can drop on me will be much appreciate!
Thanx

Raphael, stay far far away from these people if you hope to actually GRADUATE from college. They're a bad, bad influence. :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Thanx

I hope you aren't majoring in English.

I'm not. However, I don't think that this is the proper place to exascerbate myself over correct grammar. It's the Summer, and my brain is running on 1/2 of my cylinders. Lighten up, don't be an ass.

Graduating is quite important isn't it?! So NWFlyer have you tested out Skydive Atlanta and Skydive The Farm? Major differences?

Edit: Attempted to Edit my grammar but I just don't feel like it Mickey...could you do it for me?
Me: Who said anything about landed with it? I think after we'll have some Bar-B-Que.

Graduating is quite important isn't it?! So NWFlyer have you tested out Skydive Atlanta and Skydive The Farm? Major differences?

Edit: Attempted to Edit my grammar but I just don't feel like it Mickey...could you do it for me?

I've jumped at Atlanta Skydiving Center and Skydive the Farm. STF is by far the best I've jumped at. Skydive Atlanta is a little bit further away than I'd like and don't know much about it, but I'll swear by STF. You can't go wrong.

The neighbors is a great place to relax. I've always liked 5 points myself, there's an awesome mexican resturaunt just past Variety Playhouse with some KickASS Guacamole.

I'm headed to Rockmart tomorrow around 3pm, and might jump at STF too, but that's up in the air right now.
You know what's similar between Cops and Firefighters? They both wanna be firefighters.

So NWFlyer have you tested out Skydive Atlanta and Skydive The Farm? Major differences?

One is pink and one is blue. :D

edit: dude you're from Norcal? You'll love it here. We have GRASS to land on! :)

dont forget one has a super king air and the other a super otter.
They're both great places. Visit them both and decide for yourself. I have great friends at both.
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

So NWFlyer have you tested out Skydive Atlanta and Skydive The Farm? Major differences?

One is pink and one is blue. :D

edit: dude you're from Norcal? You'll love it here. We have GRASS to land on! :)

What she said... check 'em out for yourself and draw you own conclusions - I've had a great time jumping at both. I congratulate you, however, for picking the correct Atlanta dropzones to consider.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I love our dirt/straw/sticker full landing areas :P

Well I guess you could land in the trees if you want to. Cause they're not ON FIRE! :P;)

Yet. not on fire YET!
:o:P:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I loved the fact that my AFF instructor said that I if tried to land standing up without doing a plf i would probably break my ankles. During American Boogie it was soo hot that the soil gave way just enough and I had my first stand up landing:ph34r:. The one after was a bitch and half though[:/]

Just cuz you can't remember who you meet in Atlanta does not make it a bad town:P

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP. :P

I love our dirt/straw/sticker full landing areas :P

Well I guess you could land in the trees if you want to. Cause they're not ON FIRE! :P;)

Yet. not on fire YET!

Bad Hippie! No forest fires! :D

Just cuz you can't remember who you meet in Atlanta does not make it a bad town:P

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP. :P

At least I'm in town when she is. I have to go to Phoenix when you visit! :o:P

All thread drift aside... did anyone actually READ the questions in my first post? hmmmm?
Just give me 24 hours to come with a plan to save this town...
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Yet. not on fire YET!

Bad Hippie! No forest fires! :D

Does that mean Im sleeping with kitty tonight? :o:ph34r:
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Well I have blues skies at work for the first time in a week and a half... it must be getting better! Oh and smelling smoke in freefall is gross! :P

Hahah.. I knew you were going to go "there". Might see you at Neighbors.. I'll call you later. You know, for the booty. :o:D

Im not decided yet. the 15 or so bottles of Sake last night really knocked the wind out of my sails.

Give me a shout, of course, for the booty. :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865