Conundrum

Who was jumping over Moorpark, CA?

On July 3rd my husband said that Perris had the Shark at KVNY (Van Nuys airport) and they were going to be doing a drop over Moorpark.

Anyone here know anything about it?

It was me. They were taking me to the animal college there for classes. ;) J/K
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

A short quote from insidevc.com
"Mary Lindley, director of community services in Moorpark, said Thursday's fireworks show was bigger than usual to commemorate the city's 25th anniversary this year. She said the fireworks display attracted an estimated 10,000 people.

This year's event included an extended fireworks show, a Commemorative Air Force vintage plane flyover, the 21st Century Skydiving Team, and patriotic and classic rock music performed by Breakaway and the Hodads.

Lindley said Moorpark's fireworks show is the first in Ventura County. Moorpark started the tradition of holding its fireworks show a day early in 1996."

Hi Chelle,

They had 11 jumpers, Jim Wallace jumping 1000 sq. ft. flag, another jumper with the POW/MIA flag (don't remember who was carrying that) The jumpers I remember for sure: Curt Frye, Rich Brooks, Rick Fees, John DeSantis, Ken Lewis, Lynn Fogleman, and Rich Piccirilli. They put on a stellar show, very professional - no showboating, just clean demo work. :):P

It was a great evening and the fireworks were spectacular. :ph34r:

S

Steve-

Glad you & Gia made it.

I can land in the "main landing area" if I want to...just usually don't at the DZ!

Blue Skies!

Harry
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."