cpoxon

UK Honda advert suits raffle in aid of Lillo Porter crash families

The skydivers that took part in the live Honda advert that was aired in the UK have donated the jumpsuits to be raffled/auctioned. The proceeds will go to help support the family and friends of those involved in the tragic accident that happened the day after the advert was filmed.

The draw for 6 suits ends tomorrow (10th of July) so you need to enter now if interested. 6 further suits will be auctioned on eBay.

Buy a raffle ticket

Smallprint: Post approved by Sangiro.
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Outstanding

If it helps I've got one (in Perris) that was used in the staged (not live) Honda commercial that I'll add to the mix. White. Kate size. Carsten has also offered his yellow suit (is here in Denmark) that was used in the filming (the flash of the camera)

Craig--if this helps bring in more money the suits are yours to raffle/sell/pawn/trade.

kate

edited because I'm blond and realized the suit is in Perris, not Denmark. Doh!

Can only people who live in the UK enter this raffle? There is no "united states" option in the chekcout. :(

The raffle is open to everyone world-wide; jumpsuits will be shipped anywhere to the winner.

And the deadline has been extended to the 25th of JulyB|

How do I enter my addres then when it only gives the "country" option as the UK?

Are you paying by Credit Card or PayPal? If PayPal, it doesn't matter since your details are with them. If you win, the guys at UKS will contact you to see where you want it sending to (they'll work out you are not from the UK from your ZIP code rather than a post code). If you are paying by credit card then putting UK might break the card security address verification; I'll check that out.