selbbub78

Feline Alarm Clock

:D:D:D:D:D:D Loved the end!

My cats pretty much do all the same things every morning to some degree. Annoys me to no end, but I love them fuckers...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I thought it was quite amusing!!! The end is hysterical!!! :)

CReW SKies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

:D:D:D

I got that in an e-mail the other day and it's still hilarious!

Zoe' totally does the patting on the face thing. Sabre does the flexing his claws & purring loudly thing. Cruzer is the one jumping up and down on the bed as soon as you are sort-of-but-not-really starting to wake up on a weekend.:D

:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I got that in an e-mail the other day and it's still hilarious!

Zoe' totally does the patting on the face thing. Sabre does the flexing his claws & purring loudly thing. Cruzer is the one jumping up and down on the bed as soon as you are sort-of-but-not-really starting to wake up on a weekend.:D

:P

my only issue (although i'm not a cat owner) do cats, grab your ears and pull at them :S:S:S

Still funny as heck though :)
CReW SKies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

:D

Seriously the patting on the face thing cracks me up. Zoe' does that ALL the time when we sleep past 5 a.m.:D I imagine her inner monologue: "What up, fool? I'm ready to get the fuck outta here and start my busy lizard-chasing day. Get up! And get my breakfast, too!"

They skipped the part where the cat tries licking your chin and nose with it's 60 grit tongue and then gives up and lays on your face till you can't breathe.

LOL!! Well said about the 60-grit tongue :D.

That's when it's time to go for the snooze-button. I reach up, pull kitty off my face, turn over with her under my arm like a teddy-bear, and hold her for a short time. Makes her go away for a bit. :D

Of course the 3 of them have figured out that the human gets up to feed quicker if they take turns. :ph34r::D:o

Cookie & Biscuit must just be weird cats. They've got the hang of lie-ins! They don't touch my face, they just rub themselves against my hands. If I put them back under the covers and turn over, they huddle up together at the end of the bed and are happy unil 10 am (if that's when I choose to get up on a Saturday.)

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

That is SO Zoe'. She actually knocks on the door. :S:D:P

Teko stretches up and knocks on the patio doors too! Actually, he BANGS on them with both front paws until I open the door.

I ALWAYS have wet paw prints about half way up the glass.

He doesn't leave a headless gnome on the deck. Just yesterday, it was a dead mouse.

'Shell

My Aussie husband is always referring to our potted plants as "pot plants," and I keep telling him to stop doing that because people here will think he means something else. :D Silly foreigners... :P

Wait--who is the silly foreigner? Just as long as it's not me. . . . :P:)

Anyway, my female cat doesn't care about such things but my male cat could've directed this little sketch. He is amazing. I can wake up and consciously try not to open my eyes or move to give away the fact that I'm alive, but somehow he always knows. The pawing, mewing, and climbing all over me begins immediately! I don't know how he knows, but he does.
TPM Sister #102

Right after I replied to you, THIS was at my door!

That's what Sabre does!!!

And Sabre taught my 50-pound dog, Cruz, to do it, too! [:/]B|:D

Seriously, we let Cruz in the backyard (which is fenced in) and used to just check for him a few minutes later--except the first time we heard the monstrous sound coming from the back door. Our back doors are see-through, too. It really is hilarious to see the spectacle from the inside; especially when it's my semi-fat fluffball with the irresistible tummy (Sabre).

Right after I replied to you, THIS was at my door!

That's what Sabre does!!!

And Sabre taught my 50 lb dog, Cruz, to do it, too! [:/]B|:D

OUCH! B|

I hope Teko doesn't teach Herc to do that! He's 85 lbs! :ph34r::ph34r:

So far Herc just "pounds" his front paws on the deck in front of the door. THAT get's my attention REALLY quick!

:ph34r::ph34r:
'Shell

We try not to give him the opportunity. Most of the time we go out with Cruz and play and wait for him to potty and come back inside. This is in addition to both his morning and evening walk. :|

But, sometimes I'm still working and I just let him out and 30 minutes later...B|

We try not to give him the opportunity. Most of the time we go out with Cruz and play and wait for him to potty and come back inside. This is in addition to both his morning and evening walk. :|

Unfortunately, if my patio doors are closed, it's cold outside. And playing in the snow isn't much of an option for Herc. He has so little fur (plus an amputated toe that gives him real problems in the cold) his outdoor time in the winter is limited. And when he's out on the deck, I'm just inside the doors.

Come warmer weather, the doors are "open for business" and dumb and dumber can come and go and play as they please! :D

But, sometimes I'm still working and I just let him out and 30 minutes later...B|

Ahhhh ... mommie's fault! :D:D
'Shell