Leapinglizardto

Feeling the need

to get really 'hammered' tonight recommendations? name your favorite 'Drown My Sorrows' [unsure] poision! :S

None because it doesn't work
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

spoil sport :P but, i can't deny you're right! maybe I should just hang around in here to try lifting my spirits & then get some rest, who knows maybe I'll wake up tomorrow & head to the dz & get in a jump or two. If that doesn't lift my mood nothing will. Nice save squeak. I owe you again.:) So make me laugh squeak! you're slacking off. ;)

It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

spoil sport :P but, i can't deny you're right! maybe I should just hang around in here to try lifting my spirits & then get some rest, who knows maybe I'll wake up tomorrow & head to the dz & get in a jump or two.;)

Now there's a plan.

Your mission, (should you choose to accept it) is to head out to the Dz and be on 1st load and Last load (and a few in between). the second part of your mission is to introduce yourself to 3 people you dont know at the DZ.
A full written report is expected (yes there is home work) on your return.:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Now there's a plan.

Your mission, (should you choose to accept it) is to head out to the Dz and be on 1st load and Last load (and a few in between). the second part of your mission is to introduce yourself to 3 people you dont know at the DZ.
A full written report is expected (yes there is home work) on your return.:P

:D:D Got it squeak, oh I hate it when there's homework but for you squeak, done no complaints. :D;) NEEDED that squeaks, thanks. ;)
It's pretty pathetic when you have to TELL people you're fucking cool Skymama «narrative»This thread will lock in 3..2.. What a load of narrow-minded Xenophobic Bullshit!-squeak

Now there's a plan.

Your mission, (should you choose to accept it) is to head out to the Dz and be on 1st load and Last load (and a few in between). the second part of your mission is to expose yourself to 3 people you dont know at the DZ.
A full written report is expected (yes there is home work) on your return.Tongue

Improved it for you, Squeak.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

> to get really 'hammered' tonight recommendations?

Sam Adams Utopias (25% alcohol)
Bristol Brewing Fort (raspberries used during primary fermentation!) (19% alcohol)
Dogfish Brewing Raison D'Extra (belgian dark) (20% alcohol)

cute ryoder cute;):P nice try. I see the boys are feeling like their usual ol'selves tonight. which is good I guess makes me smile & laugh.:)

Yeah...easy for HIM to say...he's ridin' a freakin' BIKE! :ph34r::P

maybe so, but still NO denying the man has taste. This:
Bristol Brewing Fort (raspberries used during primary fermentation!) (19% alcohol) » I MUST find & try ! Thank you Bill:)

I see the boys are feeling like their usual ol'selves tonight.

Of course!!! CoolB| & I'm already in a much better mood because of it! :D;) Thank you boys ! Edited to add: Oh my! :$:$ I...um hadn't noticed the 'attatchment' before replying. why I guess they are rather motivating aren't they? :$:D;)

You're not suddenly sprouting hair everywhere, are you? :o

No, but my mammary glands are getting perkier! :$ oh sorry you prefer the term 'boobies'

You say that like it's a bad thing!!! :D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

No, but my mammary glands are getting perkier! :$ oh sorry you prefer the term 'boobies'

You say that like it's a bad thing!!! :D Oh Heavens no ! allow me to rephrase : :):) BOO-YAH ! there fixed it for ya!