guppie01

What makes you content

Me:

in the mountains, listening to the breeze, watching the sun glimmer on the lake, smelling the grass.....

sort of sounds like LP, huh~!>?

xoxo
g

The perfect exit on a beautiful day, you feel the coolness of the altitude, and you can see the excitement of the jumpers that are performing perfectly as you capture their image over and over.

You pull your string and now it's quiet and peaceful. You dive and carve through the sky, spinning around and playing with your wing.

Then it's time to land and you see the ground rushing just below your feet, you transition from rears to toggles and touch down with just a very few steps and a giant smile.

Then you watch as the sun sets and you have a cold beer with your friends and tell stories that bring out the some of the best laughter.

Well, that . . . or boobies.:ph34r::)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Me:

in the mountains, listening to the breeze, watching the sun glimmer on the lake, smelling the grass.....

sort of sounds like LP, huh~!>?

xoxo
g

The perfect exit on a beautiful day, you feel the coolness of the altitude, and you can see the excitement of the jumpers that are performing perfectly as you capture their image over and over.

You pull your string and now it's quiet and peaceful. You dive and carve through the sky, spinning around and playing with your wing.

Then it's time to land and you see the ground rushing just below your feet, you transition from rears to toggles and touch down with just a very few steps and a giant smile.

Then you watch as the sun sets and you have a cold beer with your friends and tell stories that bring out the some of the best laughter.

Well, that . . . or boobies.:ph34r::)

Oh snap, I change my answer to Boobies!:D
Skymama stalker #69!!!!