bloody_trauma

funny prank

Niiice... When I worked for the fire department I used to back my truck in to my space.. one morning the guys tied a box with "free kittens" written all over it to my trailer hitch.. I was maybe 1/4 mile down the road and got pulled over by a deputy... We also put seran wrap over the toilet bowl, took the tires off of someone's car and hoisted them to the roof leaving thier car on blocks.. and I personally sat outside almost all night one night during freezing weather coating someone's car with water so they could not get the door open... knowing they had jury duty at 8am :D

Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

guy puts baby powder in the aircondition vent at the base of the window... and when the guy started his car it poofed out everywhere.
----------------------------------------------------------
Bet it would work with glitter as well.:ph34r:

The strong can always afford to be gentle, It is only the weak who need to "give as good as they get."

guy puts baby powder in the aircondition vent at the base of the window... and when the guy started his car it poofed out everywhere.
----------------------------------------------------------
Bet it would work with glitter as well.:ph34r:

LOL

Sure Skymama, I'll put your gear in your car for you.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun