lauraliscious

How many puppies??

awwwww how cute.

How did you ever get two puppies together like that though. I'm surprised they didn't open a vortex or something.

Just kidding eenr!!!:P

Sure ya are ;) Two puppies playing, not bad in fact quite good! Great for socialization. Two dogs in the same house brought in one at a time with training time separation, great!. Trying to raise two tiny puppies who require a lot of work and attention, a shelter trip waiting to happen. Most people cannot do this. As it was said it becomes exponentially more difficult.

Knowing that the dogs are going to be going to good homes to get the right level of attention...that is just FANTASTIC! B| Pets once well trained are the most wonderful thing in the world. I don't know what I am going to do when I loose one of my guys as my work schedule is not one to allow me to train another puppy right now. I do know which ever one goes first will break not only my heart but the heart of the other doggie. My two are inseparable and have been together for 9 years! (Year between bringing each home, course I had to deal with WW3 when I brought the second one home)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I have more pics, not sure when I'll have a chance to get them uploaded though. Will defnitely post more when I do!

I'm glad Kitty is going to take Samson home, then we will have play dates. Should work out well. It was hard to get them to look at the camera for their pics!!!! :D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091