Krstnparker

I Knew I had a problem when . .

. . . after my tandem and I could not stop thinking about the experience and was constantly fixed upon finding ways of shifting money here and there to pay for AFF.

But now I believe its getting worse, because of the following.

1. I moped around all weekend because my instructor is in Colorado base jumping, and I didn't jump myself. (Damn him for enjoying himself!):D I'll forgive him as long as he tells me all about it when he gets back.

2. I live by a small airport and I have recently begun to listen and can identify when the engines level off.

3. My husband just sold his race car over the weekend. I was pretty bummed because I was geeked to race it soon, but I immediately started in on the conversation of " now you can take that money and sign up for AFF with me"

4. But last night was the worst. I received my first issue of parachutist in the mail and read it cover to cover (ads and all)!

I think I need help.:)
~I knew exactly where it was, I just couldn't find it.~
http://www.flickr.com/photos/krstnparker/

I have 5 generations of doctors on one side of the family, the last two generations being shrinks. I think I'm more qualified to stea...err...earn her money. :P:ph34r:

I can trump that with a half dozen preachers in my family-Send me the money. The higher power of your choice commands it.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

. . . after my tandem and I could not stop thinking about the experience and was constantly fixed upon finding ways of shifting money here and there to pay for AFF.

But now I believe its getting worse, because of the following.

1. I moped around all weekend because my instructor is in Colorado base jumping, and I didn't jump myself. (Damn him for enjoying himself!):D I'll forgive him as long as he tells me all about it when he gets back.

2. I live by a small airport and I have recently begun to listen and can identify when the engines level off.

3. My husband just sold his race car over the weekend. I was pretty bummed because I was geeked to race it soon, but I immediately started in on the conversation of " now you can take that money and sign up for AFF with me"

4. But last night was the worst. I received my first issue of parachutist in the mail and read it cover to cover (ads and all)!

I think I need help.:)

HAHAHAHA it beees like dat, learn yo pack and pay off your AFF that way, talk to the DZ
So i just broke up with this woman who wasn't even my girlfriend!

Hellfish #782, POPS #10664