RiggerLee

WANTED: 4 MIDGETS/DWARFS/LITTLE PEOPLE, 4 STRIPPERS, 1 GIANT. SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY!

[You guys make me chuckle.

Cool, My day is complete. Now if I can trigger a superior sneer or a little self righteous pontificating it'll carry me clear through the weekend with a smile on my face and song in my heart.

Be satisfied with a little self indignation with a touch of some self loathing, and call it a day.B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread into freaky tall guy stories.

Nah you aren't hijacking anything. It's one of the three things the thread is about.

Those weight scale / height sticks are funny. Speaking of which. Seems like when it gets to our height every measuring tool tells a different story. I get a kick out of people who give you their height with fractions of an inch. I remember in high school being measured at 7 feet which is just silly. My recruiter in the Air Force was actually sent a special stick just so he could measure me. :ph34r:

As I mentioned earlier there could be a tie. When I was at the 2005 Skydive Arizona Holiday Boogie I ran into a really cool up and coming skydiver who seemed to be exactly eye level with me. Any difference in our height would have been truly fractional. He was a relatively low number jumper at the time and statistically speaking there is a good chance he may have given it up. Unfortunately, I lost his contact info. It's a real shame because he wanted to buy my hand-me downs.

I'd love to see some shortest skydiver conversations on here.

The logistics of assembling the teams and getting them together for training seems a bit intimidating but it'd be fantastic to see it all come together. No matter who was selected.

I can't remember his name but there was a guy at Skydive Monroe who was really tall. Ask Popsjumper, he should remember. I think they also had the tallest female skydiver that I can ever remember seeing.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban