SmoothAl

Aids Walk L.A. - Elsinore & iFLY Team

Hey everyone from the Skydive Elsinore & the iFLY Hollywood team!

I just got off the phone with Rosa/VanillaSkyGirl, due to the unfortunate nature of a trip she had to take this weekend, she will not be able to make it back out for the Aids Walk in time. Our prayers go out to your friend's family.

I belive Orchid is going to meet up with me for the walk, but I'm unclear as to whom else is going. I'll try to go by as much of the same guidelines as Rosa set up for meeting in the morning. Tell you what...keep an eye out for my dapper mug and my bright red, long sleeve iFLY t-shirt.

If you need/want to give me a call, PM me and I'll send you my cell.

SA/Alfred B|

I was wondering how she was going to do that trip and make the Walk. That's a lot of driving.
My thoughts and prayers go out to her friend and the family.
Be safe on the road Rosa.

Nightingale and I will be meeting in front of the Star Walkers registration table in the morning. I'll look for you.

Thanks for walking!! :)

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Thankfully, I made it back into L.A. for the walk, although I had to give up my sleep and drive straight from my friend's memorial in Sedona, Arizona and into the next morning's AIDS walk.

Alfred~
Thank you for being solid support and for walking with us all. You have helped the team so much with the DZ and tunnel fundraisers, as well as with your presence.

Lisa~
Yes, I am a little crazy for making the trip (drove 16 hours total in a day and a half). Loved seeing you and Kris, too...muah!

:)