lowpull

Favorite quotes from the HogFlop

Jerrod"Hey Dennis, do you have any tshirts in medium?"

Dennis" No we only have them in mens sizes"

" I would jump topless, but we have to uphold a professional image for The Wing House"

While watching the Florida /Georgia game, after Tebow ran for a td, Dr Baker, my girlfriend, asks something to the effect of"does that make it 37 or 38?"
(Dr Baker grew up next to Danny Wuerffel, attended UofF and is a rabid college football fan), and some guy starts to explain how a touchdown is 6 points unless they make the extra point and then its 7 points, and since the gators had 28 before the score, now it would be 35....
After looking at the guy blankly for 3 or 4 seconds, she replies" NO, is that 37 or 38 rushing tds?"
He walked away quietly.

Any one else?

Jerrod"Hey Dennis, do you have any tshirts in medium?"

Dennis" No we only have them in mens sizes"

" I would jump topless, but we have to uphold a professional image for The Wing House"

While watching the Florida /Georgia game, after Tebow ran for a td, Dr Baker, my girlfriend, asks something to the effect of"does that make it 37 or 38?"
(Dr Baker grew up next to Danny Wuerffel, attended UofF and is a rabid college football fan), and some guy starts to explain how a touchdown is 6 points unless they make the extra point and then its 7 points, and since the gators had 28 before the score, now it would be 35....
After looking at the guy blankly for 3 or 4 seconds, she replies" NO, is that 37 or 38 rushing tds?"
He walked away quietly.

Any one else?

I was sitting there when that was said, and about peed in my pants... that was hillarious! :P

We did not have ANY jello shots dammit - if that's what you're asking.

Yet another reason I should have been at the Hog Flop and not at the lamest bachelorette party in history. :S
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

:D

Actually, that wasn't my first thought w/r/t your response. :$

I'm not often wrong.

I like you. B|

I'm a Gator, but lucky for you the only thing that annoys me about 'noles' fans is that fucking chant and their WAY easier (ACC = Almost Competitive Conference) schedule. It's Tennessee fans that are seriously off their rockers. :S
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

i liked when after the video of pretentious falling gators bragging about how extreme they were...then showed their formation and they suuuckked then darin yells "GO GATORS!"

*** That does'nt sound like the falling gators that I know, but if they do seem pretentious, it's only because they're perfect in every way.

John Wright

World's most beloved skydiver